Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look after your iman, your powerful shield - why so comfortable on a forum?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look after your iman, your powerful shield - why so comfortable on a forum?!

Re: Look after your iman, your powerful shield - why so comfortable on a forum?!

● This forum keeps me distracted from friends who will convince me to commit major sins.

● I don't miss a prayer while I'm on here.

● It could be partial entertainment as it could be partial benefit, depends how you spend your time here just like real life.

● Who's to say if we leave this forum we'll magically become Shayuk?

● Sometimes new converts come here to learn about Islam and we aid them

● By using this forum and adhering to the Qur'an and Sunnah, we are giving indirect Dawah to non Muslim guests
    :ahb:

Comment

Re: Look after your iman, your powerful shield - why so comfortable on a forum?!

Originally posted by Eid View Post
      ● This forum keeps me distracted from friends who will convince me to commit major sins.

● I don't miss a prayer while I'm on here.

● It could be partial entertainment as it could be partial benefit, depends how you spend your time here just like real life.

● Who's to say if we leave this forum we'll magically become Shayuk?

● Sometimes new converts come here to learn about Islam and we aid them

● By using this forum and adhering to the Qur'an and Sunnah, we are giving indirect Dawah to non Muslim guests
      Agree with almost all you've said. I've learnt so much more on Islam, had many opportunities for Dawah, understood different cultures, diverted my time from playing computer games/watching movies/facebook/etc etc to doing something productive here + being surrounded by kaafirs and shaitaan all the time (I don't have a choice at this time), this place is an excellent reminder to keep myself in check.

The good outweighs the bad for me anyways.

I agree with the small talks though. Where I'm from they call it being nice and having a sense of humour. Being raised in such a community all my life had an impact on me, I'll tone it down the best I can. Insha Allah.
      Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 13-12-15, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        Agree with almost all you've said. I've learnt so much more on Islam, had many opportunities for Dawah, understood different cultures, diverted my time from playing computer games/watching movies/facebook/etc etc to doing something productive here + being surrounded by kaafirs and shaitaan all the time (I don't have a choice at this time), this place is an excellent reminder to keep myself in check.

The good outweighs the bad for me anyways.

I agree with the small talks though. Where I'm from they call it being nice and having a sense of humour. Being raised in such a community all my life had an impact on me, I'll tone it down the best I can. Insha Allah.
        :masha: You have a very good rep-post ratio and I can see why. Quality posts and a sense of humour (Scanned your profile) :)

Completely agree.
        :ahb:

Comment

There are worse things to do in this day and age than this forum but yeah i see what you mean
          Believe
          there is
          good in the world

Comment

jazakhallahu khairan

beneficial reminder.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Wow brother. It's like you are a 2.0 version of me! pm me for my Skype bro I would love to discuss a lot more topics.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X