• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have any energy/will to pray salah

How do I solve that ?

Re: I dont have any energy/will to pray salah

by sticking with it
    it is like doing exercises with muscles in your body
    at first it is hard but after a while it becomes easy and before long second nature

yeah you maybe struggling atm but this is your test so pass your test. this hardship wont last forever

make dua when you next make dua that Allah places the coolness of your eyes in salaat
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

But somehow I feel like there's no point.. No purpose in Salah.. In building muscles you know if u keep doing it u will get musculur and fit.. Wht bout salah ?

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
        But somehow I feel like there's no point.. No purpose in Salah.. In building muscles you know if u keep doing it u will get musculur and fit.. Wht bout salah ?
        this is where you are dead wrong

if there was no point in salaah then why did Allah subhanahu wa ta ala ordain it
        salaat keeps you in line, you cant help but say ihdnius siraatul mustaqim (guide us to the straight path) sincerely without seeing guidance in your life
        salaah is the defining line between the muslim and the kafir, you leave salaat you will go astray one way or another as simple as that

in my own life if i go out with friends and start horsing around alhamdulilah nothing too bad these day and then i come home and pray dhur salaat its like astaghfirullah im standing in front of my creator and one day i will be held accountable. i need to get my act together

my advice would be to learn the translation of fatiha in a language you understand and read it in your head whilst you are reciting. once you got that you can move on to getting the translation for other parts of the salaat. if you are just hastily reciting the arabic while having no idea what you are saying this is why it seems pointless

go find a translation of what we say in salat and ask yourself is reading such things five times a day pointless the answer is clearly not
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

How do I solve that ?

Remember Allah doesn't need your salaah, the salaah is for you....as much as shaytan is trying to plot to cause you to lose the battle for the home of the hereafter, try, fight him, say auoodhobillah minashaytanirajeem. Many many times. Our great grandparents fought colonialization for us to say laa ilaha illallah, the people of the past were willing to die in order to have us have the knowledge we get today.

All that we have to do at the bare minimum is to place the most honorable place of your head on the ground, low, five times a day. Shaytan is your enemy brother, not salah! Do not let him win!! Fight, seek refuge a thousand times if you have to. You won't regret it..

It's for you.....you need to learn the meaning of surat fatiha like brother eesa said and once you study it, to ingrain it into your very being.
          Will make a ton of difference.

Also pray for a purified heart. We all get weakened iman at one point, it's what you do about it that really matters. This world ain't our home, let not the glitters of it deceive you....
          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
            Remember Allah doesn't need your salaah, the salaah is for you....as much as shaytan is trying to plot to cause you to lose the battle for the home of the hereafter, try, fight him, say auoodhobillah minashaytanirajeem. Many many times. Our great grandparents fought colonialization for us to say laa ilaha illallah, the people of the past were willing to die in order to have us have the knowledge we get today.

All that we have to do at the bare minimum is to place the most honorable place of your head on the ground, low, five times a day. Shaytan is your enemy brother, not salah! Do not let him win!! Fight, seek refuge a thousand times if you have to. You won't regret it..

It's for you.....you need to learn the meaning of surat fatiha like brother eesa said and once you study it, to ingrain it into your very being.

Also pray for a purified heart. We all get weakened iman at one point, it's what you do about it that really matters. This world ain't our home, let not the glitters of it deceive you....
            +1

iou a rep sister figs
            wait till i rep around a bit
            jazak allah khair

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              this is where you are dead wrong

if there was no point in salaah then why did Allah subhanahu wa ta ala ordain it
              salaat keeps you in line, you cant help but say ihdnius siraatul mustaqim (guide us to the straight path) sincerely without seeing guidance in your life
              salaah is the defining line between the muslim and the kafir, you leave salaat you will go astray one way or another as simple as that

in my own life if i go out with friends and start horsing around alhamdulilah nothing too bad these day and then i come home and pray dhur salaat its like astaghfirullah im standing in front of my creator and one day i will be held accountable. i need to get my act together

my advice would be to learn the translation of fatiha in a language you understand and read it in your head whilst you are reciting. once you got that you can move on to getting the translation for other parts of the salaat. if you are just hastily reciting the arabic while having no idea what you are saying this is why it seems pointless

go find a translation of what we say in salat and ask yourself is reading such things five times a day pointless the answer is clearly not
              youre assuming that i dont know anything i am reciting.. I not only know many translations of fatiha and the surahs i recite but i have also read and watched many tafasir of what i am reciting.. even after all that I dont want to pray I feel like it is not making any much difference

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post

ok jkk

Comment

You get the energy? Make dua for the energy. Drink sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Whatever gives you energy.

If ya don't have the energy, you gotta make generate some. *derp face*.
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Walailam Asalam brother,

I would suggest you try staying in Wudu as much as possible: perform it before you leave the house, when you return or before you sleep.

Recite Bismillah before all tasks, make Niyyah to perform Salah, make dua and ask Allah SWT to give you the strength to not only perform Salah, but to understand the recitation of the words from the blessed Quran, ask for guidance on how to pray salah correctly and gain the knowledge for the reasons why we perform Salah.

Before you sleep listen to Quran recitation, slowly Insh'Allah you feel the thirst and hunger for Salah, you will look forward to Sujood and all the blessings that come with performing Salah.

You can do this bro, don't give up.
                    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

I dont have any energy/will to pray salah

No Salah --> Kaafir --> unhappy dunya life --> Hellfire

Salah --> Muslim --> happy dunya life --> Paradise

you choose bro...

Comment

Akhi try to make the effort and energy to do it. Take advantage of your health before you are hit by illness. I am speaking from experience I established my salah when I as strong and healthy, now I have cancer I am still able to do it but days I truly am ill or in pain and I still try and do it and even combine. I sit or lie in bed and do it.

Please think about that you have your health now so make dua for Allah to motivate you, read the hadiths about salah to motivate you that is what help me. Never take your health for granted because one day it literal will just go away and then it truly becomes hard.

Comment

This is basically my own personal experience - from the time u give up salaat, its gives an open door for shaytaan to attack u in all aspects of life. Having no salaat in your life basically means that you'll have no guidance in your life, you'll just sin freely. You'll forget about Allah and dhikr. You'll become very weak mentally by occupying yourself with things that shouldn't concern u and even haram stuff. If you want to be close to Allah then what does not praying prove?

Comment

I dont have any energy/will to pray salah

you could be prayin your salat wrong then coz . The Prophet (peace be upon him) taught his noble Companions how to enjoy this ritual. He said to them:“ Coolness of my eyes lies in Salat” (Ahmad, An-Nasa'i). Maybe you should recite slowly, pausing between ayats not rushing to the next ayat, understand what you say in salat and mean it
                            :salams

How do I solve that ?
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Start by praying the fard first. Too many muslims get overwhemed and stop praying after they figure how many rakats they have to pray.
                              http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                              Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                              http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                              for all your sufism needs
                              http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X