Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Muslim countries accept citizenship for Muslims, which country would you pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Muslim countries accept citizenship for Muslims, which country would you pick?

If a country inhabited by a majority Muslim population and accepts citizenship to those who accept the Shahadah.

Which one will you choose and why? Explain the pros and cons.

Discuss.

Re: If Muslim countries accept citizenship for Muslims, which country would you pick?

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    If a country inhabited by a majority Muslim population and accepts citizenship to those who accept the Shahadah.

Discuss.
    Yemen, if wasn't a war zone and unsafe to take my family to. Or else Kuwait which I liked when I visited. I want to visit Morocco also to see what it is like as not too difficult to move there, though citizenship is difficult, residency isn't.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Re: If Muslim countries accept citizenship for Muslims, which country would you pick?

I have yemeni citizenship

though there is a disgusting war there right now so I can't live there and even then, living there makes you tired if you've lived in the west all your life.

But if saudi arabia starts accepting yemeni citizenship I might as well move there because of all my family now living there. I mean, it's at least a muslim country and somewhat developed.
      Last edited by Blackbeard; 07-12-15, 03:43 PM.
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Misr because my heart is there.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Saudi fam,

Mandem wants free umrah and hajj. U feel me

Comment

Salaam

Bahrain, hands down ....
            youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
              Salaam

Bahrain, hands down ....
              Bahrain's infested with Shias, u sure about that?

Comment

Bahrain

[MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  Bahrain's infested with Shias, u sure about that?
                  Salaam

You're infested with Shias ...lel

bahrain is a Sunni majority and the Goverment is Sunni Yes there's a lot of Shias here though it's eastern Arabia and on the gulf so generally have a lot of Shia influence here (irans next door) it's containted though alhamdulillah

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                  Bahrain

[MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION]
                  :love:
                  youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Salaam

bahrain is a Sunni majority and the Goverment is Sunni Yes there's a lot of Shias here though it's eastern Arabia and on the gulf so generally have a lot of Shia influence here (irans next door) it's containted though alhamdulillah

Yh that's what I meant. But what's so special about bahrain? Just asking

Comment

Salaam

May Allah protect Bahrain from evil of shias
                      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Salaam

I have a friend there working in chocolate factory , whenever he comes , he brings tasty chocolates.

Comment

I guess I'd pick the UAE.
                          [CENTER][SIZE=4]↓↓↓ CLICK ME ↓↓↓[/SIZE][/CENTER]
                          [SIZE=4][CENTER]🌟[url=http://imgur.com/a/d2BaG]The Universe[/url]🌟[/CENTER][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FF00"]You won't regret it[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Discuss.
                            Saudi Arabia, Oman, or a Muslim part of Tanzania insha'Allah. I'm not sure
                            وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                            They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Salaam

Bahrain is not sunni majority, it is estimated that it is anywhere between 65-85% rafidi
                              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X