Love between father and daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love between father and daughter

I was a daddys girl, growing up my brothers couldn't pick on me because i'd just run to my dad with tears and he would beat them up for making me cry lol

I miss him :( it's been 4 years since he passed, it doesn't feel like its been that long, sometimes i would dream that he is still alive that the hospital made a mistake and he didn't really die, I wish he could have seen my kids, i did dream that he held my son after he was born

Comment

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post
      Oh my gosh, I am seriously crying here. I love my father so, so much what he done for me over the years and everything he continues to do for me especially through my illness. By Allah my respect for him has ever increased. All the nights he spent with me in hospital, all the times he has looked after me and my son and taken care of him for him whilst I was in hospital. He even would come and have his breaks from work with me in hospital because he literally worked around the corner from the hospital so I was not so lonely in the evenings. All the effort he made to cook me meals so he made sure I would eat. All the effot he made to help raise me and my siblings. I can never ever pay him back ever and my mother too. It makes me cry so much and reminds me I should make dua for them both all the time.

Everyone who met my dad in hospital said he was super dad, they were amazed at what he was doing.

Ya Allah grant my parents Jannah al firdous and have mercy upon them in this Dunya and the akhira. Ameen.
      Ameen Subhanallah may Allah reward your father for all his efforts. Truly inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
        I was a daddys girl, growing up my brothers couldn't pick on me because i'd just run to my dad with tears and he would beat them up for making me cry lol

I miss him :( it's been 4 years since he passed, it doesn't feel like its been that long, sometimes i would dream that he is still alive that the hospital made a mistake and he didn't really die, I wish he could have seen my kids, i did dream that he held my son after he was born
        May Allah grant him the highest paradise and may you be a means of purification and sadaqa jariyah for him.

Comment

Oh that is a lovely dream sister. He may have known about your son then, don't they say those who passed are in the land of truth so when you dream of them you are meeting them.

I dreamt my mother gave me a baby to take care of. I cannot have children now but in the dream I knew I was adopting this child so I told my dad maybe I would adopted an orphan in the future. My mother also passed away four years ago. I too was dreaming the hospital made a mistake. You just feel so shocked at times. Our heart will never heal. It just became a a little easier everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            May Allah grant him the highest paradise and may you be a means of purification and sadaqa jariyah for him.
            Ameen

Comment

Oh my gosh, I am seriously crying here. I love my father so, so much what he done for me over the years and everything he continues to do for me especially through my illness. By Allah my respect for him has ever increased. All the nights he spent with me in hospital, all the times he has looked after me and my son and taken care of him for him whilst I was in hospital. He even would come and have his breaks from work with me in hospital because he literally worked around the corner from the hospital so I was not so lonely in the evenings. All the effort he made to cook me meals so he made sure I would eat. All the effot he made to help raise me and my siblings. I can never ever pay him back ever and my mother too. It makes me cry so much and reminds me I should make dua for them both all the time.

Everyone who met my dad in hospital said he was super dad, they were amazed at what he was doing.

Ya Allah grant my parents Jannah al firdous and have mercy upon them in this Dunya and the akhira. Ameen.
              Your comment about fathers and hospitals reminded me of something.

My dad was in hospital last year, and I was visiting him almost every day after work. I'l be honest, after a few days I was feeling a bit exhausted with work, commute, and then visiting my dear father.

One evening in the hospital car park, I got talking to an English man as we were both paying for our tickets. After a while, I found out a bit about his life. His father had been in hospital for 5 months - and he had been visiting him every single day for the last five months.

I was very touched by that. I often hear muslims make remarks such as "non-muslims / westerners etc dont care for their parents", but this man's dedication to visiting his father really humbled me. And he didn't sound at all annoyed or burdened by having to "do his duty" like many people often are, he genuinely seemed like a very caring and kind son.

May God bless him.

Comment

Oh that is a lovely dream sister. He may have known about your son then, don't they say those who passed are in the land of truth so when you dream of them you are meeting them.

I dreamt my mother gave me a baby to take care of. I cannot have children now but in the dream I knew I was adopting this child so I told my dad maybe I would adopted an orphan in the future. My mother also passed away four years ago. I too was dreaming the hospital made a mistake. You just feel so shocked at times. Our heart will never heal. It just became a a little easier everyday.
                My dad did know i was pregnant, my son was born 6 weeks after he passed, i just feel because of my pregnancy i couldn't mourn as much as i should have, everyone was so worried and wouldn't even let me see his body :( they said something about the angel of death being near or something, i was just too shocked to argue with anyone and just did what they said.

I'm sorry you can't have any children of your own but maybe one day you can adopt in'sha'Allah

yes as days do go by it gets just that bit easier

Comment

My dad did know i was pregnant, my son was born 6 weeks after he passed, i just feel because of my pregnancy i couldn't mourn as much as i should have, everyone was so worried and wouldn't even let me see his body :( they said something about the angel of death being near or something, i was just too shocked to argue with anyone and just did what they said.

I'm sorry you can't have any children of your own but maybe one day you can adopt in'sha'Allah

yes as days do go by it gets just that bit easier
                  JazakAllah Khayr. I should have mentioned I have one son though but due to treatment for cancer I have been made infertility. Just did not want give you the wrong impression sister. But similar happen to me I had my son the same day my mother received her cancer diagnoses so I was trying to raise my son but was so worried and stressed for my mother. I wanted to help her as much as I could. My mother passed when my son was nine months old so he does not remember her.

InshAllah I pray we all meet with our families and friends in Jannah. Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                    Your comment about fathers and hospitals reminded me of something.

My dad was in hospital last year, and I was visiting him almost every day after work. I'l be honest, after a few days I was feeling a bit exhausted with work, commute, and then visiting my dear father.

One evening in the hospital car park, I got talking to an English man as we were both paying for our tickets. After a while, I found out a bit about his life. His father had been in hospital for 5 months - and he had been visiting him every single day for the last five months.

I was very touched by that. I often hear muslims make remarks such as "non-muslims / westerners etc dont care for their parents", but this man's dedication to visiting his father really humbled me. And he didn't sound at all annoyed or burdened by having to "do his duty" like many people often are, he genuinely seemed like a very caring and kind son.

May God bless him.
                    Oh wow, that was touching. I have met non Muslims or heard stories where some have given up work to take care of their parents. One neighbour has done that here. It is wonderful. My former neighbour only put her mother in a home because when her husband passed she was hearing things and claiming she could see him. One day my sister found her on the floor of her front garden with a gash on her head, she had tripped and her daughter realised she would be better with other people to talk to then be at home alone and prone to accidents. She was doing well until her passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                      Assalamualaikum
                      Here my "story" goes...
                      When I was a baby, my mom and my sister lived in India while my dad was working in America. He would come and visit for a while and he tells me that I would stay up with him at night watching cartoons and sitting in his lap. Apparently I cherished the time I had with him in India. When he left, I would get sick with sadness. My little heart couldn't bear to parted with my dad. I would go looking for him. I even checked under pillows to see if he was hiding there lol. So basically, the love for my dad started when I was very little. I cherished him. So anyways, my dad and I have an unexplainable connection. When he is hurt, I am destroyed. Sometimes, I think about how much I love him and just cry. I don't know why. I guess I get over took by emotions lol. He is my happiness. I can't imagine life without him. I was visiting family in India and he didn't come and I would be texting him or facetiming him aaaallll the time lol. My cousins would be like "why r u so obsessed with ur dad" lol. Okay, I'm literally sitting here and getting frustrated becuase their is no way I can really tell you how much I love him. This is gonna sound weird, but, when I hold his hand, I can feel the softness and the toughness at the same time and I love feeling the warmth of his hands and the pattern on his finger tips. I tell him his hands are beautiful and he laughs lol. Like I literally take his hands and put them on my face and I do that for minutes lol. When I have a bad day, I just need my dad and I feel 10x better. Sometimes my sister and my mom go shopping and I stay home with my dad, just to be with him. Every second spent with him is precious. I think I tell him I love him more than 20x a day lol. And when he hugs me, I can just melt into him. I love him so much, too much maybe.

This might have weirded some people out, but I'm different. I actually have a strong obsession with my dad.
                      If I can cry just thinking about him, is this bad? Is this odd?

(P.S no nazar pls)
                      MashAllah :love: May Allah keep this loving bond strong between you and your dad :)
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

My dad and my mom is separated. Its hard to love my dad with few interaction system.
                        My mom took the strategy:Out of sight is out of mind!
                        Well, I love Allah(swt) without seeing him.
                        Anyways, btw not all broken family kids take drugs or become terrorists.
                        Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shunno View Post
                          My dad and my mom is separated. Its hard to love my dad with few interaction system.
                          My mom took the strategy:Out of sight is out of mind!
                          Well, I love Allah(swt) without seeing him.
                          Anyways, btw not all broken family kids take drugs or become terrorists.
                          Thank you!!!
                          May Allah make it easy for you. Must be difficult at times but always remember at the end of the day everyone will leave you except for Allah swt. So if we love anyone else more than him, we will be heartbroken.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X