Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love between father and daughter

A girl's first love...

I was always intrigued by the relationship between a father and his daughter. I've read many articles online which mention that the love between a father and his daughter is different to that of his sons. It is a very strong bond, one that really affects the daughter when she grows older.

I've even seen this in my own family when my father is around, my sisters would get away with murder while i get prosecuted for dropping the eggs when opening the fridge.

What are some of your opinions on this? Sisters especially, how do you view your fathers? How is your relationship with him?

I know if I had a daughter I'd probably treat her like a princess compared to my sons lol.

Love between father and daughter

I'm so glad you made this thread. Just need to quickly say that the love I have for my father cannot be described through words. He means everything to me. Now, get ready for a long post because I have a lot to say.

Comment

Im gonna go crazy on this thread.
      I'm a lil different. I'm kinda obsessed with my dad. He's just my little adorable munchkin. [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]

Comment

My daddy <3

Comment

Am I the only girl obsessed with her dad? Come on y'all.
          We need a daddy appreciation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
            I'm so glad you made this thread. Just need to quickly say that the love I have for my father cannot be described through words. He means everything to me. Now, get ready for a long post because I have a lot to say.
            MashaAllah I see, go ahead enlighten us.

Comment

Re: Love between father and daughter

Im gonna go crazy on this thread.
              I'm a lil different. I'm kinda obsessed with my dad. He's just my little adorable munchkin. [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]
              Lol so is that why daughters love their fathers, hes like a living teddy bear. :D

Comment

Assalamualaikum
                Here my "story" goes...
                When I was a baby, my mom and my sister lived in India while my dad was working in America. He would come and visit for a while and he tells me that I would stay up with him at night watching cartoons and sitting in his lap. Apparently I cherished the time I had with him in India. When he left, I would get sick with sadness. My little heart couldn't bear to parted with my dad. I would go looking for him. I even checked under pillows to see if he was hiding there lol. So basically, the love for my dad started when I was very little. I cherished him. So anyways, my dad and I have an unexplainable connection. When he is hurt, I am destroyed. Sometimes, I think about how much I love him and just cry. I don't know why. I guess I get over took by emotions lol. He is my happiness. I can't imagine life without him. I was visiting family in India and he didn't come and I would be texting him or facetiming him aaaallll the time lol. My cousins would be like "why r u so obsessed with ur dad" lol. Okay, I'm literally sitting here and getting frustrated becuase their is no way I can really tell you how much I love him. This is gonna sound weird, but, when I hold his hand, I can feel the softness and the toughness at the same time and I love feeling the warmth of his hands and the pattern on his finger tips. I tell him his hands are beautiful and he laughs lol. Like I literally take his hands and put them on my face and I do that for minutes lol. When I have a bad day, I just need my dad and I feel 10x better. Sometimes my sister and my mom go shopping and I stay home with my dad, just to be with him. Every second spent with him is precious. I think I tell him I love him more than 20x a day lol. And when he hugs me, I can just melt into him. I love him so much, too much maybe.

This might have weirded some people out, but I'm different. I actually have a strong obsession with my dad.
                If I can cry just thinking about him, is this bad? Is this odd?

(P.S no nazar pls)
                Last edited by Zoha_R; 05-12-15, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  Lol so is that why daughters love their fathers, hes like a living teddy bear. :D
                  yassss.... he's my lil boo bear..my cupcake muffin...
                  my yummy adowable daddy

Comment

[MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION]

I am in tears, literally
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] so am I lol

Comment

I miss my dad. His coming back from work now. It's nearly midnight, the things he does for us!

الحمد لله
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] my dad mostly works from home... Idk what I'd do if he went to work and I couldn't see him for most of the day lol

Comment

Aww.. [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION]

I only saw my dad for about 30 secs today, he came in and I went out lol

But khayrrrrr. Parents are amazing.

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] my dad mostly works from home... Idk what I'd do if he went to work and I couldn't see him for most of the day lol
                              Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Aww.. [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION]

I only saw my dad for about 30 secs today, he came in and I went out lol

But khayrrrrr. Parents are amazing.
                              Edited for personal reasons.

May Allah make us all appreciate our parents before it is too late.
                              Last edited by SimpleTraveller; 05-12-15, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X