Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone free to proof read my work for the sake of Allah!!! NOWW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone free to proof read my work for the sake of Allah!!! NOWW!!

:salams:

its only half a page, I just need it to be modified a little because ive done as much as I can but still doesn't sound right, please let me knowwww!!!

irepislam

I will make so much dua for you ad will rep you every day for a week - I may need more than one person coz it needs to be EXCELLENT!!!

also need it to be done in this hour

in sha Allah
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Re: is anyone free to proof read my work for the sake of Allah!!! NOWW!!

Walaikumassalam.

Send it to me.

You dont need to rep me, just make an (extended) dua for me every day for a week.

Comment

:wswrwb:

I may not be the best option for proofreading, but I will offer what I can. Send it to me sis, and I will reply you as soon as possible, insha'Allah. One rep and many du'a :o
      "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Jazakallah khayr, in sha Allah I will send it to you both.. first brother ST then il get Hataw to check, jazakallah khayr, that way it will be prfect, thank you and may Allah reward you
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I am so grateful to hve such an amazing forum just a click away, you lot are amazing, and I pray He raises us all amongst the believers in yawmul qiyamah, was getting so stressed, may Allah reward every single one of you for your efforts

Comment

:wswrwb:

If you needed anyone else to proofread you can send it to me also and i'll go over it :insha:
            - Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

Don't know if I'm too late but you can send it to me if you need.

Comment

I'm going to stick by my word and rep you four every day for 7 days and will make dua, please don't hold me accountable if I accidentally forget, just remind me iA on this thread.

iRepIslam

Comment

I'll do it

Comment

I'll do it. xx

Comment

[MENTION=85651]Musicisme656[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]

I think we've enough contributors now, :jkk: Khayr though, next time in Sha Allah.

Comment

the uestion is , is it interesting?

Comment

[MENTION=56373]noobz[/MENTION]

Show is over, no more reps, but will make dua. In sha Allah.

Comment

i wasn't going to do it anyway

-_______________________-

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                              You dont need to rep me, just make an (extended) dua for me every day for a week.
                              Sine he doesn't want them, I'll have 'em. 8D
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X