Anyone from Boston Massachusetts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Boston Massachusetts?

I'm going to be there for 4 days and wondered if anyone else is from Boston. Any particular places you'd recommend I go see? If any? Restaurants or something?
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]↓↓↓ CLICK ME ↓↓↓[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][CENTER]🌟[url=http://imgur.com/a/d2BaG]The Universe[/url]🌟[/CENTER][/SIZE]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FF00"]You won't regret it[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Re: Anyone from Boston Massachusetts?

Boston peeps. Come!
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Go visit the panda from fox's biscwits

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRThnrDYh4s
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousMuslim View Post
        I'm going to be there for 4 days and wondered if anyone else is from Boston. Any particular places you'd recommend I go see? If any? Restaurants or something?
        Lucky!! There are so many historical sites there (including the battle places where the British and Americans fought in the Revolutionary War, etc.) Make sure to check those out insha allah. I don't live in Boston so I don't know too much about it.

Concord Massacre, etc., Boston Tea Party incident, etc. Make sure to get a brochure and visit!! Don't miss out!

If you can visit Islamic Cultural Center in Boston that would be pretty cool too. The Imam was himself a revert but I think he left, not sure. However many of the ustadhs and stuff there are reverts I presume and it's a very colorful community as far as I've heard.
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
          Lucky!! There are so many historical sites there (including the battle places where the British and Americans fought in the Revolutionary War, etc.) Make sure to check those out insha allah. I don't live in Boston so I don't know too much about it.

Concord Massacre, etc., Boston Tea Party incident, etc. Make sure to get a brochure and visit!! Don't miss out!

If you can visit Islamic Cultural Center in Boston that would be pretty cool too. The Imam was himself a revert but I think he left, not sure. However many of the ustadhs and stuff there are reverts I presume and it's a very colorful community as far as I've heard.
          Thanks Figs, Inshallah i'll be sure to check some of those out :)
          [SIZE=4][CENTER]🌟[url=http://imgur.com/a/d2BaG]The Universe[/url]🌟[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam

Enjoy America, insha ' allah.

i'm not from there so i'm unsure, but google will probably come up with good ideas too. lol as i'm sure you know.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Wa Alaykumussalam

Enjoy America, insha ' allah.

i'm not from there so i'm unsure, but google will probably come up with good ideas too. lol as i'm sure you know.
              Yeah but it's always nice to get some personal recommendations :)

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousMuslim View Post
                Yeah but it's always nice to get some personal recommendations :)
                Definitely, I agree :) insha ' allah if anyone from here lives there / have visited, they can give recommendations.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X