Ocd help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocd help

Hello, when ever I do ghusl, before ghusl after I poo, I can't always seem to clean my back passage. Ghusl still valid ?

Re: Ocd help

Why can't you clean properly? You need to be able to clean yourself properly, so whatever is preventing you to do that, work on fiixng that.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Why can't you clean properly? You need to be able to clean yourself properly, so whatever is preventing you to do that, work on fiixng that.
      I do that. But I keep cleaning n cleaning . I mean cleaning the inside of the passage. Or you just clean the outside and that's all?

Comment

Originally posted by wud123 View Post
        Hello, when ever I do ghusl, before ghusl after I poo, I can't always seem to clean my back passage. Ghusl still valid ?
        Wa Alaykumussalam

By this I'm not sure if you're not cleaning properly or you are cleaning properly and thoroughly but you think you aren't because you have OCD?
        Do you know which one it is? Or you're unsure?

Because the nature of OCD is persistent thoughts relating to (for example uncleanliness), even if you are clean, such as when people wash their hands/shower for hours on end (daily) because that obsession is present in their thoughts, and they think the compulsion will help to reduce their anxiety of that thought being present.

May Allah s.w.t make this easy upon you, and replace any unease with contentment and blessing.

On a side note are you currently getting any treatment for OCD?
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          That which is beyond it, and on the body, must be washed away. As for what is on the inside, this does not have to be cleaned, and you are not called upon nor responsible for cleaning it. Is that right?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X