Shia Ayatollah: Sunnis are Kafir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shia Ayatollah: Sunnis are Kafir

I am a proud sunni. Although we are not as organized like shias, it doesn't mean that we are not in the right appropriate sect.
    We follow our prophet Muhammad (salliwasallam):it is called Sunnah
    People who follow sunnah is known as sunnis.
    I don't know who is the kafir one pointing finger at us.
    Anyways, Abu Bakr(RA) was our beloved prophet's father-in-law and his companion.
    I can't think of anyoneelse being the first khalifa.
    Age and experience matters!

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
      You are not living with companions , you are dependent on hadeeths and narrators and scholars that convey it to you.

Differences will always be there , it was among the companions also. There is only one way differences can be stopped , that is if you stop knowledge , which is not possible.
      Yes, there were a few differences then, and a few differences today between the scholars of ahlus sunnah, hence why when the opinions of the early generations is known in many cases, following later opinions which differ is so dangerous.

Or you can just follow the opinions of those who take their narrations from donkeys (as in literally donkeys, I'm not using that as an insult or metaphor) and claim their opinion is also valid as just another group.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
        Yes, there were a few differences then, and a few differences today between the scholars of ahlus sunnah, hence why when the opinions of the early generations is known in many cases, following later opinions which differ is so dangerous.

Or you can just follow the opinions of those who take their narrations from donkeys (as in literally donkeys, I'm not using that as an insult or metaphor) and claim their opinion is also valid as just another group.
        The sects will continue to exist .

Irrespective of what we do. Opinions of first three generation as generally is said is conveyed through previous generations.

I am just saying that different interpretations will always be there.
        I personally also follow , Quran and Authentic hadeeth ;)

Comment

Originally posted by shunno View Post
          I am a proud sunni. Although we are not as organized like shias, it doesn't mean that we are not in the right appropriate sect.
          We follow our prophet Muhammad (salliwasallam):it is called Sunnah
          People who follow sunnah is known as sunnis.
          I don't know who is the kafir one pointing finger at us.
          Anyways, Abu Bakr(RA) was our beloved prophet's father-in-law and his companion.
          I can't think of anyoneelse being the first khalifa.
          Age and experience matters!

You should be proud Muslim.

Shias are politically organised , not religious wise. I personally think they have more sub sects than sunnis , and drastically different beliefs of different sub sects . Some of the sub sects became obsolete , as far as I know none of the sunni sects became obsolete. Just think , there was one subsect of shia that considered Imam Jaffar Sadiq AS as God !!!!

I appreciate your love for Abu Bakr RA , but the think is that prophet himself did not nominate anyone. .

Comment

[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

The irony of all this is that when you tell people to worship God alone and follow the path decreed by God in the Quran, you are accused of starting a new idea or sect of Islam!

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
              what is great about that response ? He agrees with your ideology that is why great ?
              Having the same mindset as different role models within Islam is an ideology which lacks in work? I advise you to go buy a gun and shoot yourself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by chasteguy View Post
                There are hundreds, if not thousands of sects under the banner of Islam, each one happy with what they think is right about the religion. In the bargain, people are not able to refer to themselves as just ‘Muslims’ unless they also mention the name of the sect of Islam which they belong to like shia sunni etc.. (The Aga Khan followers always say they are Khoja’s or Aga Khani’s. They rarely use the term Muslim).

[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

The irony of all this is that when you tell people to worship God alone and follow the path decreed by God in the Quran, you are accused of starting a new idea or sect of Islam!
                Get lost and ruin another thread. How can you prove the Quran is true by pointing to the Quran? You have to look at its CHAINS of transmitters. You act like your so smart, yet you're the loser who doesn't even know HOW to pray! I bet you don't even know Arabic :D
                Nice being here, but better I delete this account to study. Nice meeting y'all!
                Maybe I'll be back someday...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X