Shia Ayatollah: Sunnis are Kafir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shia Ayatollah: Sunnis are Kafir

Their's been a Shia VS Sunni thing going on, so I thought I'd share this dangerous video where a top Shia Ayatollah exposes the true teachings of the Shia.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcnHR285-8
    Nice being here, but better I delete this account to study. Nice meeting y'all!
    Maybe I'll be back someday...

Re: Shia Ayatollah: Sunnis are Kafir

If someone reads the book of Al-Jawahir Volume 22 page 62 that is mentioned in the video he knows why the writer says this and he knows that these sentences are more likely pointing to Nasibies. Shias were always a minority and many kings or others annoyed them, killed them, killed their Imams (because of enmity to Ahlul Bait) claiming to be Sunni .....

But we know that no true Sunni would do such things.
    Nowadays Muslims know each other better. This is ijtihad. Moreover you should know that even the writer of Al-Jawahir does not believe that Sunnies are unclean like kuffars who are out of Islam. This does not make sense.

You should know that Ayatullah Khomeini ,one of the contemporary important Shia scholars, stood against such thoughts firmly and reasoned against such thoughts firmly. He believes Ijma used to be about kufr of Nasibies and Imamate is not a pillar of Islam. Majority, even closely all Shia scholars believe what Khomeini or Khui believe. This is Ijma nowadays.

And we know that many knowledgeable Sunni scholars also do not consider Shias as kafirs or unclean, specially nowadays. This is ijtihad.
    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
      If someone reads the book of Al-Jawahir Volume 22 page 62 that is mentioned in the video he knows why the writer says this and he knows that these sentences are more likely pointing to Nasibies. Shias were always a minority and many kings or others annoyed them, killed them, killed their Imams (because of enmity to Ahlul Bait) claiming to be Sunni .....

But we know that no true Sunni would do such things.
      Nowadays Muslims know each other better. This is ijtihad. Moreover you should know that even the writer of Al-Jawahir does not believe that Sunnies are unclean like kuffars who are out of Islam. This does not make sense.

You should know that Ayatullah Khomeini ,one of the contemporary important Shia scholars, stood against such thoughts firmly and reasoned against such thoughts firmly. He believes Ijma used to be about kufr of Nasibies and Imamate is not a pillar of Islam. Majority, even closely all Shia scholars believe what Khomeini or Khui believe. This is Ijma nowadays.

And we know that many knowledgeable Sunni scholars also do not consider Shias as kafirs or unclean, specially nowadays. This is ijtihad.
      Khui himself has said that non-Shias are kafir in the afterlife and only treated as Muslims in this world similar to what Kamal Haydari said. Khomeini has written quite negatively about Sunnis and has said that those that don't accept wilayat, their iman isn't accepted and used hadith (authentic to his standards) saying that Sunni iman is nothing without accepting wilayat. Their is not ijma today either as Shia scholars continue to do takfir of Sunnis. You continue to live in a fairytale and ignore all the evidence shown to you, as I've already shown the evidences for what I've stated (check my posting history).

Comment

He is making a grave error , Sunnis account for at least 80 % of total Muslims.

Comment

According to this, I'm: kufir, najis, Majoos (isn't that a fire worshiper???), and I'm going to hell. Aren't shia lovely?

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
            According to this, I'm: kufir, najis, Majoos (isn't that a fire worshiper???), and I'm going to hell. Aren't shia lovely?
            Shias are definitely ;)
            Ya, Majoos are fire worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by bolani muslim View Post
              Shias are definitely ;)
              Ya, Majoos are fire worshippers.

Its a wrong thing Ayatollah is saying. No sunni denies wilayat of Ali :RAA: :onthego:

WE all consider him to be a wali

Comment

It's not good to call someone a kafir just because you don't agree with their interpretation of Islam. Some hardline sunni's do this to anyone who isn't a sunni or just anyone who doesn't have the same islamic beliefs as them. Anyone who says they are a muslim is a muslim. End of story. No one can say who is or isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                  Its a wrong thing Ayatollah is saying. No sunni denies wilayat of Ali :RAA: :onthego:

WE all consider him to be a wali
                  By Wilayat, he means declaring Ali ra as the first khalif (at Ghadeer incident).

Originally posted by Mandatory125 View Post
                  It's not good to call someone a kafir just because you don't agree with their interpretation of Islam. Some hardline sunni's do this to anyone who isn't a sunni or just anyone who doesn't have the same islamic beliefs as them. Anyone who says they are a muslim is a muslim. End of story. No one can say who is or isn't.
                  Would you consider Qadianis as Muslim?

Comment

By Wilayat, he means declaring Ali ra as the first khalif (at Ghadeer incident).
                    I see.

:kiwi-fruit:

Comment

Would you consider Qadianis as Muslim?
                      Yes, the ahmedis are muslims, since they consider themselves as such.

Comment

Yes, the ahmedis are muslims, since they consider themselves as such.
                        Go study the religion
                        There are certain things that nullify shahadah
                        Talking without basic knowledge of Islam doesn't make you a sheik
                        It makes you an idiot
                        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

nice thread derail, which is also wrong

Comment

Its better that they consider us as kuffar and we consider them as muslims.
                            Like Ali r.a and the khawarij.
                            The khawarij considered Ali r. as kaafiran, and he considered them as musulman.

As for war, then if they want war the sons of ahlusunnah are trustworthy fighters.
                            Russian planes cannot stop them at all.

Comment

Khui himself has said that non-Shias are kafir in the afterlife and only treated as Muslims in this world similar to what Kamal Haydari said. Khomeini has written quite negatively about Sunnis and has said that those that don't accept wilayat, their iman isn't accepted and used hadith (authentic to his standards) saying that Sunni iman is nothing without accepting wilayat. Their is not ijma today either as Shia scholars continue to do takfir of Sunnis. You continue to live in a fairytale and ignore all the evidence shown to you, as I've already shown the evidences for what I've stated (check my posting history).
                              Imamate and Velayat is not a pillar of Islam. Belief has several ranks. This is not something you can deny. Every rank is naturally kafir to other ranks. For sure those who do not accept imamate and velayat they are kafir to this belief and those who do not believe in Rashidun caliphate or Saghifah they are kafir to this concept.
                              Being kafir to a belief is not necessary good or bad.

If you believe that what Shias say about imamate is wrong you should be proud to be a kafir to this concept. Shias follow their marjas (mufties) and the view of their marjas are vivid, they do not takfir of Sunnies and Sunnies do not takfir of Shias. Other sects are not out of Islam but for sure they are kafir relative to each other. For sure Sunni sects themselves are kafir relative to each other too. Sometimes they go to extreme and make takfir of each other, in a sense that other sects are out of Islam.
                              Last edited by ALAS; 04-12-15, 10:38 AM.
                              Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X