Need advice for YouTube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for YouTube videos

Salaam guys, I have a YouTube channel and was hoping you guys could give me advice/tips. What should I do to make them more appealing and what do you think people would like to see? Thanks :D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYE...1MvwNi54pyd9NQ
    Nice being here, but better I delete this account to study. Nice meeting y'all!
    Maybe I'll be back someday...

Re: Need advice for YouTube videos

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by bolani muslim View Post
      Salaam guys, I have a YouTube channel and was hoping you guys could give me advice/tips. What should I do to make them more appealing and what do you think people would like to see? Thanks :D
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYE...1MvwNi54pyd9NQ
      Wa salaam
      Don't let your hatred of Shi'a allow you to become soft on other Disbelievers
      I would say basics of Islam that people are ignorant of
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

No one else :(

Comment

i'll watch it soon insha ' allah and will let you know, little brother.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X