reddit is a website of degenerate garbage full of "progressive values

although I do like some of the subreddits out there

things reddit support
    qom loot
    prostitution
    drug addiciton

another thread on reddit i found about this website on /r/islam

https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comme..._support_isis/

this subreddit is full of deviants who nothing about islam might as well merge with /r/exmuslims and /r/rafidah
    Last edited by maggot; 03-12-15, 03:56 AM.

Re: I was looking through reddit today and this forum was mentioned

And you're informing us because???

To be frank I do not care what that forum has said and I regret clicking on it.. This forum is sincere and everything spoken about it in a bad manner is false. So do us all a favour and don't spread or share nonsense!

Salaam
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      And you're informing us because???

To be frank I do not care what that forum has said and I regret clicking on it.. This forum is sincere and everything spoken about it in a bad manner is false. So do us all a favour and don't spread or share nonsense!

Salaam
      There are a number of isis supporters and members on this forum which makes me doubt the sincerity of the forum actually sister.

This tarnishes the forum immensely

Comment

Qom loot?
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by lubnia View Post
          There are a number of isis supporters and members on this forum which makes me doubt the sincerity of the forum actually sister.

This tarnishes the forum immensely
          Maybe so.. But is it not possible for these so called ISIS supporters to be fake accounts made by certain so and so.. If anything most members on here are very young and naive.. We should not take what they say into account.

Are you new here?

Comment

Maybe so.. But is it not possible for these so called ISIS supporters to be fake accounts made by certain so and so.. If anything most members on here are very young and naive.. We should not take what they say into account.

Are you new here?
            I wouldn't call myself new.

Young and naive yes.

From reading the supporters and members of isis posts here I really don't feel they are fake. They scarely sincere in their views and mean every word.

Comment

We're famous

Comment

anyone can mention any forum on reddit
                whats so new about that
                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Are you new here?
                  There's real ISIS people from Syria on this forum some of them have even been martyred and there's threads on it. It's not all fake.
                  Last edited by ~Salma~; 03-12-15, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
                    There's real ISIS people from Syria on this forum some of them have even been martyred and there's threads on it. It's not all fake.
                    Well that's not good.. You have a link?

I suppose most members are not ISIS supporters and I hope those who seem to be should be banned otherwise this forum will be labelled and every single IP address of every member tracked.

Comment

Who cares
                      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

The same people on r/Islam is filled with apostates and coconuts who criticize Saudi arabia for following the sharia of Allah SWT. It's more than hatred for a country, they have hidden kufr, hypocrites who displays their love for Islam but inside themselves they really hate what Allah SWT has revealed.

They also criticize things such as ban on gay people etc. I hardly doubt there are muslims there.
                        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

If anything most members on here are very young and naive.. We should not take what they say into account.
                          Islamic State or no Islamic State, just because we have members "young and naive", it doesn't mean their voices are valueless/futile. You've just degraded many, actually forget many but the very sisters who you share your awww, <3, xx, :love: and drama with. I know I'm elder than you and I must admit, I've seen few 16 to 18 yrs old really wise and even more than those who tell otherwise.

Comment

I hope those who seem to be should be banned otherwise this forum will be labelled and every single IP address of every member tracked.
                            "That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers." (Quran)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                              The same people on r/Islam is filled with apostates and coconuts who criticize Saudi arabia for following the sharia of Allah SWT. It's more than hatred for a country, they have hidden kufr, hypocrites who displays their love for Islam but inside themselves they really hate what Allah SWT has revealed.

They also criticize things such as ban on gay people etc. I hardly doubt there are muslims there.
                              exactly

you can see it in their posts
                              Not to mention that they have subreddit for islam when there are lots of extremely gross subreddits on that site
                              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X