Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIGHT at the end of the tunnel '' Barelvi - Deoband '' on common terms, possible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LIGHT at the end of the tunnel '' Barelvi - Deoband '' on common terms, possible

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Jazakallah for your encouraging words but still we have to learn a lot.

I never attack anyone on simple matters as that or anything in fiqh of prayers etc untill there is DOP in things like Kufar , Shirk or Haram Halal etc and I always, mostly say so called wahhabis because that's a wrong term we know .

Getting late inshallah i will be taking a break for few days for tomorrow. kindly manage this thread bro . and the same to other brothers, wasalam.
    Yup, no doubt. There is a lot to learn for us yet. May ALLAH help us in acquiring the knowledge of deen.

Yes, shirk and kufr should be treated like that. Yet, halal and haram issues are based on Qur'an and Sunnah! so Insha-ALLAH it will remain crystal clear!

Insha-ALLAH, I'll do my best to keep this thread alive!
    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Re: LIGHT at the end of the tunnel '' Barelvi - Deoband '' on common terms, possible

.... since there is a earth to sky difference in the Creed relating to articles of Faith itself and I thought why should i waste time with a Spoilt hopeless (asthaughfirullah) ones untill i saw this video by Shayk Hussain Ali .....

That video, I have seen it before, it is very insulting to Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah [Barelvis]. He says things which may seem ok but they are cloaked insults

I have not read this thread in detail...and do not plan on doing so

Comment

Yes that's true and what about which you had said earlier as the below post

So that's why I recommend to prefer the scholars at the roots of islam ie sahabas, tabieen , tabe tabieen etc to be safe And things that are Clear Cut from the Noble Quran & Sahih Hadith are giving clear leads in which direction one is towards, and Allah gave Basic Islam without shirk clear cut to every interested Muslim and is not a MONOPOLY of only ot the Scholars its for every Common Muslim like the Air and water is common for every living being. we have not touched profound matters of Islam but still talking about the Basics which we could talk , understand, inshallah.

It is obvious with a comment like yours, that you have not truly reflected on the following hadith.

The Prophet :saw: said, “Truly, Allah does not remove Sacred Knowedge by taking it out of servants, but rather by taking back the souls of Islamic scholars [in death], until, when He has not left a single scholar, the people take the ignorant as leaders, who are asked for and who give Islamic legal opinion without knowledge, misguided and misguiding” (Al Bukhari, 1.194, hadith 100).
        My Blog ---> Reflections of the Traveler http://baraka.wordpress.com

Comment

Yes that's true and what about which you had said earlier as the below post
          Let me help you out, knowledge is taken from living scholars.

So that's why I recommend to prefer the scholars at the roots of islam ie sahabas, tabieen , tabe tabieen etc to be safe
          The Salafus Saleh have passed away. Knowledge was taken away by their physical death. That is what the hadith is saying.

In another variation of the same hadith.

Jubayr Ibn Nunfayr on the authority of Abu Darda
          "We were with the Prophet and he :saw: said, "There will be a time when knowledge will be snatched from the people until they will bi unable to benefit from it." Ziyad ibn Lubayd said, "O Messenger of Allah, how will Allah seize knowledge from us when we recite the Quran? I swear by Allah, we recite it and teach it to our women and children!" He :saw: said, "May your mother be bereaved of you, Ziyad. I used to consider you one of the learned people of Madinah! The Torah and the Gospel are with the Jews and Christians, yet do they benefit from them in any way?" (Tirmidhi)
          Last edited by aMuslimForLife; 03-12-15, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Please refrain from calling the pious "dead," Allah warns us not to and I find it disrespectful... Don't call the salaf or any prophets or martyrs "dead."
            Asharis don't call those people "dead" either, one proof that they are still alive is that their bodies do not decompose. Instead of saying dead maybe say pass away or some other term....
            And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision, Qur'an 3:169

As for your other point ===" knowledge is taken from living scholars not dead ones"
            That's not entirely true but I do get what you're trying to say..but that statement is untrue so I feel the need to point out that we do take knowledge from scholars that are not with us, they left their works behind that scholars read even I read and look at some of their books and quotes....But it's true that knowledge is taken away when scholars pass away
            Last edited by Qiyamah; 03-12-15, 07:43 AM.

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
              Please brother refrain from calling the pious "dead," Allah warns us not to and I find it disrespectful... Don't call the salaf or any prophets or martyrs "dead."
              Asharis don't call those people "dead" either, one proof that they are still alive is that their bodies do not decompose. Instead of saying dead maybe say pass away or some other term....
              And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision, Qur'an 3:169
              It has been corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by aMuslimForLife View Post
                It has been corrected.
                And also please answer the post I made on your wall , thanks for correcting but I need you to also correct this ----"The Quran without living scholars, will not benefit you."
                That's not true either, even if you read the Qur'an without understanding it, you still get some rewards but not as much as understanding it.. Oh no why did you remove the link to your blog :( I still remember it tho :P but you should leave it in your signature, it could be beneficial to others can you make a post about what I asked in your wordpress XD

EDIT
                Oops you didn't remove your signature, I didn't see it after updating my general settings :X
                Last edited by Qiyamah; 03-12-15, 07:30 AM.

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X