I don't know when I'll die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know when I'll die

Asalam Alaikum. Brothers and sisters please do forgive me If you felt like I insulted you, gave you a wrong answer or anything which I did wrong. I will be asked for anything I've did wrong and it'd be best that I ask for forgiveness. I don't know when I'll die. I don't know when you will die. We can't choose our death. It's only up to Allah SWT when we will die. It's best if we forgive each other because death can arrive any second. It doesn't matter if you're young and have a healthy life. Allah SWT can do anything to you despite you're 'perfectness'. We shouldn't be living our lives according to some secular values or western values. Rather we should take our time and focus on our faith according to the teachings of the Prophet SAW because it can hit us any second. Remember your heart can stop beating any time. Everything is in control of Allah SWT. May Allah SWT give you all the best of wishes.
    Last edited by Umar Ibn Farooq; 01-12-15, 02:55 PM.

Re: I don't know when I'll die

:jkk: for the reminder brother. Indeed, our death can happen any second.
    You haven't offended me, but we will all forgive each other.

Comment

Thank you for the reminder.
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

The other night, I posted my will online, With a very heavy heart

About my debts, missed salats.

I really don't have much to leave behind except a few books- not sure if those kinds of books guarantee me entering the paradise
        ---------------------
        It really doesn't call you.

You might get reduced to inactivity, get paralyzed, at anytime, even if you don;t die.

Comment

I forgive you brother, إنشاء الله خير.

Comment

Jazakhallahu Khairan for the reminder

You haven't ever offended me, but Insha ' Allah we all forgive each other on UF.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

May Allah azzawajal the lord of the Worlds have Mercy on us. The day of judgement won't be a nice place to be. The messengers and angels will shake. Imagine us. May Allah forgive us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X