Kind, considerate and graceful: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan of UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind, considerate and graceful: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan of UAE

One of my favorites among rulers of Middle East, a great visionary and kind human being

May he rest in peace

https://www.facebook.com/humansofemi...3830806711730/
    Last edited by Vishnu; 30-11-15, 09:59 AM.
    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Re: Kind, considerate and graceful: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan of UAE

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
    One of my favorites among rulers of Middle East, a great visionary and kind human being

May he rest in peace

https://www.facebook.com/humansofemi...3830806711730/
    I wonder why all of that is on video?

Did not expect this from a wise man like you.

Each and every single ruler in the gulf is a son of a bitch. You can take it to bank, they will lend you billions without any bond.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post

Each and every single ruler in the gulf is a son of a bitch. You can take it to bank, they will lend you billions without any bond.
      Firstly he is deceased so no need for name calling, secondly the arabs are known to look after their own people so I guess he is kind and considerate to his people..
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

People of UAE hold this man in high esteem as he was both a great statesman as well as a kind man

What more I came across several immigrants from Abu Dhabi and other parts of UAE and they had only good things to say about him like he cared a lot about his people and that he treated locals and immigrants both fairly. I find it interesting that both Muslims and Hindu immigrants to Abu Dhabi, Dubail and elsewhere hold this man in great respect and remember his rule with much nostalgia. If immigrants, who are often treated badly in other ME countries, have favorable opinion of a ruler, then I think it can't be wrong

They told me that he is unlike other Middle Eastern rulers and lead a very simple and frugal lifestyle despite having all the riches of the world and invested his money into the future of his kingdom
        Last edited by Vishnu; 30-11-15, 10:46 AM.

Comment

People of UAE hold this man in high esteem as he was both a great statesman as well as a kind man

What more I came across several immigrants from Abu Dhabi and other parts of UAE and they had only good things to say about him like he cared a lot about his people and that he treated locals and immigrants both fairly. I find it interesting that both Muslims and Hindu immigrants to Abu Dhabi, Dubail and elsewhere hold this man in great respect and remember his rule with much nostalgia. If immigrants, who are often treated badly in other ME countries, have favorable opinion of a ruler, then I think it can't be wrong

They told me that he is unlike other Middle Eastern rulers and lead a very simple and frugal lifestyle despite having all the riches of the world and invested his money into the future of his kingdom
          Likes of Mir Jafar can do whatever good, they are still Mir Jafars.

Comment

Likes of Mir Jafar can do whatever good, they are still Mir Jafars.
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...Al-Nahyan.html

Comment

Treachery, betrayal in the context of Muslim ummah is much more broader and encompassing than their petty village politics. I don't wish to go into detail of that since the discussion will drag on. These are heirs of Mir Jafar, same blood in their veins.

Comment

Treachery, betrayal in the context of Muslim ummah is much more broader and encompassing than their petty village politics. I don't wish to go into detail of that since the discussion will drag on. These are heirs of Mir Jafar, same blood in their veins.
                He came much later to Ottomans rule in Arabian peninsula

You can't hold him responsible for what happened much before he came to scene

He belonged to a royal family, chosen as a ruler and did much better than most royalty and he is liked by his people

I can't see anyway that makes him a traitor

Comment

He came much later to Ottomans rule in Arabian peninsula

You can't hold him responsible for what happened much before he came to scene

He belonged to a royal family, chosen as a ruler and did much better than most royalty and he is liked by his people

I can't see anyway that makes him a traitor
                  Fall of Ottoman is not the only thing happened to us.

Much more water flowed in Ganges after that, you see.

Anyway, let's leave it at that.
                  Last edited by Bidrohi Ronoklanto; 30-11-15, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Whateve'

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X