• Show
Clear All

• Non Muslim trolls

Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
    I've noticed an increase in non Muslims trolling this forum
    More often than not they mock Islam or Muslims
    If they are here to learn then Alhamdulilah
    If they are here to mock this beautiful deen then they should be banned
    Alhamdulilah I come to this site to connect with Muslims not have my deen riducled by people with the moral integrity of a toilet
    [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] can you look into this
    (Start with the user Rufus and purple monkey face or whatever she is called)
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Re: Non Muslim trolls

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
    I've noticed an increase in non Muslims trolling this forum
    More often than not they mock Islam or Muslims
    If they are here to learn then Alhamdulilah
    If they are here to mock this beautiful deen then they should be banned
    Alhamdulilah I come to this site to connect with Muslims not have my deen riducled by people with the moral integrity of a toilet
    [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] can you look into this
    (Start with the user Rufus and purple monkey face or whatever she is called)
    bro
    I talked to sajid. Thing is that as long as they do not dis islam or our religious personalities they are good. They have to follow rules of the forum. Eg Hared got banned because he dissed islam. Btw, I will rep you an advice :)

JazakAllah
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
      bro
      I talked to sajid. Thing is that as long as they do not dis islam or our religious personalities they are good. They have to follow rules of the forum. Eg Hared got banned because he dissed islam. Btw, I will rep you an advice :)

JazakAllah
      Quite often they do insult Islam but nothing is done
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        Quite often they do insult Islam but nothing is done
        well then not enough members see it, and they do not report it. let me know who insults it, give me the post number, I will ask others to report them. I also want them banned :p
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
          well then not enough members see it, and they do not report it. let me know who insults it, give me the post number, I will ask others to report them. I also want them banned :p
          Jazak Allah khair inshaallah I'll keep you posted

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X