No announcement yet.

New Layout is Horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why has the Forum page become different?

What the hell is this?!

Comment

Re: New Layout is Horrible

Oooh, I like!
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

Re: Why has the Forum page become different?

Woah I was so confused when I came on here....I thought I accidentally went on the wrong site lol

I'm assuming [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] is fixing it up so this isn't the actual *finished* project, at least I hope not. I like the old look lol

Comment

You will all get used to it

The Old layout once that was installed everyone didn't like it and complained about it..

Same again..you will get used to this layout

the old skin and layout there are issues with it unfortunately can't revert back to it easily

Comment

I don't like the new layout.
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Oum Soumayyah View Post
              Please no, change it back in shaa Allah.
              This
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
              [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

New Layout is Horrible

I want the old one back!

Comment

btw everyone u can minimise the thing on the right hand side with the annoying notifications lol.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

The new one is good. Everyone will get used to it. But why does it show location?

Comment

:salams

Mostly the sisters complaining...Tsk. Tsk.

It's a decent layout.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Please brother
                        Change to old layout. It was more calm and easy on the eyes
                        This new one seems too hyper and hectic and takes focus away from topics and islam. Its like facebook or something.

The previous layout was nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          btw everyone u can minimise the thing on the right hand side with the annoying notifications lol.
                          Which right hand side thing? The Side bar on home page?

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                          The new one is good. Everyone will get used to it. But why does it show location?
                          Yes will get around to this shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                            The grey colour scheme looks so dreary.
                            +1
                            Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Yes will get around to this shortly.
                              Oh never mind the location. Just noticed the user can type in any location they want

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                                on the right side there was this bar that was showing everyone's updates n recent news/notifications n it was taking a significant chunk off the page away, but I pressed the minimise button and it went. That was the only annoying thing but it's optional, so that's good.

Jazakhallahu khairan for the update, Sajid.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X