Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooking Up

Salaam

is it normal that when i see a guy and girl trying to hook up with each other in public it makes me really sad?

Sad that its someones daughter/sister/mother/etc ...

maybe its cause i have no brothers and only sisters ??
    youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Re: Hooking Up

ws

Yep, it is normal :l
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Muslims?
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Hooking Up

Its called gheerah bro, a good thing. Its emphasised in the deen.

you sure its not the pain of being single yh?

jk ;)

Comment

Hooking Up

Of course it's normal. Muslims need to have shame and they especially shouldn't be showing their sins in public.

Comment

Brother hooking up means zina..are you sure you are using the right word? Do you mean dating or freemiixing

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
              :wswrwb:

Muslims?
              Yes and what makes it worse is it so sneaky when its muslims
              youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Brother hooking up means zina..are you sure you are using the right word? Do you mean dating or freemiixing
                Ye after thinking about it i dont think i used the word correctly .. so its like getting girls numbers and going out to remote locations with girls..etc,etc ... i just hate seeing it .. it ruins my day .. obviously today is one of them ... and this is the only thing that makes me really upset

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                  Ye after thinking about it i dont think i used the word correctly .. so its like getting girls numbers and going out to remote locations with girls..etc,etc ... i just hate seeing it .. it ruins my day .. obviously today is one of them ... and this is the only thing that makes me really upset
                  In certain countries if you did that then you would be afraid of your community, some uncle telling your father but in the west the father seems to have his own thing going on ...

Comment

would that video make u happy of aunty and lots of men slapping the guy?

Comment

In certain countries if you did that then you would be afraid of your community, some uncle telling your father but in the west the father seems to have his own thing going on ...
                      forget the west right now lol...
                      these are young muslim women in hijab/niqab/abaya in a muslim country all of whom speak arabic so they understand..

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        would that video make u happy of aunty and lots of men slapping the guy?
                        Salaam

walla no joke it did a bit, i just wish they threw in a punch or two .. in my country he wouldve been shot for sure
                        i have seen horrible things happen to guys who do such things..

Comment

forget the west right now lol...
                          these are young muslim women in hijab/niqab/abaya in a muslim country all of whom speak arabic so they understand..
                          You can have a word with the brother/s in question and if all else fails then the least you can do is hate it in your heart

n the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

Comment

Salaam

is it normal that when i see a guy and girl trying to hook up with each other in public it makes me really sad?

Sad that its someones daughter/sister/mother/etc ...

maybe its cause i have no brothers and only sisters ??
                            I honestly don't understand this analogy, I've seen it many times on the forum now.
                            Can someone elaborate.

Comment

I really dont care unless I be living in a muslim country then I would know they and their parents are most likely muslims.
                              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X