Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elder siblings United

Ain't my diary.
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 09:58 PM.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Don't be sad sis. (:
    I could have had another lil brother. But, Allahs planning is great. He does what he needs to.

Comment

elder siblings United

Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 10:07 PM.
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

elder siblings United

Comment

Re: elder siblings United

What is it like being an elder sibling?

For me being the youngest is nothing different, I'm expected to have better grades than them.
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

elder siblings United

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              What is it like being an elder sibling?

For me being the youngest is nothing different, I'm expected to have better grades than them.
              You become the most respected son/daughter of the family (provided you're not a loser). You become a representative of your family as a whole, more so than your younger siblings. There is more expected from you than, say, the youngest. And in my experience, there is less room to make mistakes.
              Last edited by Stoic Believer; 28-11-15, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                You become the prodigal son/daughter of the family. The most respected (provided you're not a loser). You become a representative of your family as a whole, more so than your younger siblings. There is more expected from you than, say, the youngest. And in my experience, there is less room to make mistakes.
                Well I agree with the expectations part, you're supposed to set an example.
                However, as you grow up, age is but a number.

Does this make sense :scratch: ?

Comment

elder siblings United

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    I think I give up..... Again.

No no no, life. Life life. Big sigh, big big sigh. Life would've been much easier with you, even though I've never met you, I heard those who have been miscarried will be there in jannah. Maybe some other time? Il tell you how the dunyah was, will let me tell you, your sister over here misses you a lot and often thinks about how different life would've been if you were alive...

Miss you.

<\3

Please make dua for me and my family.

How different would it have been with an elder sibling?

Are there any elder siblings over here? Are you finding life unbearable, like me.

It's difficult.

I know.

:crying2:

:salams:

#reflectionmode
                    :salams:

Don't be sad. They went to Jannah directly. Allahu Akbar. They shall not know the pains and trials of this world and I hear such children act as a way for parents sins to also be forgiven and offer them Jannah.

I am the eldest, but I would have had a sister and two other younger brothers. Yet this was not the plan of Allah for them to remain on the dunya. It was to go Jannah and paradise be their reward. May Allah make us amongst those that enter and meet them again. Ameen.
                    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      Well I agree with the expectations part, you're supposed to set an example.
                      However, as you grow up, age is but a number.

Does this make sense :scratch: ?
                      I edited out the word "prodigal." Not the word I meant.

And no, not really. Lol

Comment

elder siblings United

Comment

elder siblings United

Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 10:11 PM.

Comment

elder siblings United

Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              I edited out the word "prodigal." Not the word I meant.

And no, not really. Lol
                              ouch

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X