No announcement yet.

U.K or Australia ....or....suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.K or Australia ....or....suggestions?

:salams

Brothers and Sisters i live in the U.S and im not liking it here, somewhat, im having a lot of difficult time(s) of some manner, im trying to move to U.K or some other places, but do you guys have any clue on how i would go on about doing that? And job ect.....

looking for your feedback. :)

Re: U.K or Australia ....or....suggestions?

Originally posted by RaadIsaCreature View Post

Brothers and Sisters i live in the U.S and im not liking it here, somewhat, im having a lot of difficult time(s) of some manner, im trying to move to U.K or some other places, but do you guys have any clue on how i would go on about doing that? And job ect.....

you will get replies after sometime. Generally at 7 to 8 pm gmt, most people are online
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I would say Spain, obviously not English natives but employment is getting a bit better and cost of living is not as high as in those countries. Here in Madrid we have lots of people from many countries and I think you could do well enough.

Comment

UK has lot of Muslims but very bad weather.

Australia has good weather but fewer Muslims compared to UK except in Sydney and Melbourne.

Job opportunities are good in Australia, not sure about UK though.

Comment

What state do you currently live in and why are you looking to move out?
          Last edited by sandman123; 28-11-15, 02:51 PM.
          "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

UK isn't great for employment right now. But it has a more Muslims in comparison to Australia I believe. A few towns and cities have a very dominant Muslim population.
            But like I said employment isn't great, and living costs are ridiculously high in and around London. Living costs are more bearable in the North.

Comment

Depends what skills u have, U.K is great in terms of having Muslim communities

It's funny I know a lot of people wanting to move to US for nice change of worlds
              Best Dhikr is :lailah:
              :inlove:
              (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it :crying_old:

Comment

I think Australia is more related to America because they share similiar traits unlike UK. I will mention American states to Australia to make it easier for you to understand.

- 95% of the population live in the coast.

- Almost all Muslims live in the Eastern states - mainly Melbourne and Sydney. It's also very diverse where immigrants, multiculturalism and liberalism are embraced so to say, Aussies in those cities are generally more open minded and better than the rest of the states like the way Americans in New York is better than those in Texas.

- Melbourne is California. It's not only populated with Muslims but it's ranked the world most liveable city in the world third year in a row. The cons is, it's too full because it's also the smallest state with the most population out of all states meaning you may find some issues with finding jobs as the job market is not good atm (depending on your background).

- Western states is the Texas-Mississippi where far right wing supporters, redneck bogans and Aborigines live. QLD is the Las Vegas of Australia so all those states is less diverse and few Muslims but the job market are more open compared to the Eastern states. If you are moving just for a living and you don't mind less Muslim community then it's good to look for some opportunities there and also, they're cheaper.

-NT is the Sahara, no one lives there beside snakes and dingoes. The cost of living in the Capital is expensive and Tasmania is a lost Island but living in an Island state with less population have lots of benefits.

TDLR;
                Melbourne = California. Sydney = LA. QLD = Las Vegas. WA = Texas-Mississippi. SA = In the middle between. NT = Sahara. Tasmania = Lost Island.
                Last edited by Saho; 28-11-15, 03:53 PM.

Comment

If you want to live in Uk Permanently , you need to marry a wife who earns 18 000 Pounds per annum. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                    If you want to live in Uk Permanently , you need to marry a wife who earns 18 000 Pounds per annum. ;)
                    18000 pounds net of tax or before tax because after tax 18000 is actually about 11000 pounds! i think
                    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                      18000 pounds net of tax or before tax because after tax 18000 is actually about 11000 pounds! i think
                      you need to marry a wife that weighs 18000 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                        After tax :D

Comment

why do you always grin ie :D

:smokin:

Comment

From where are you in pakistan, originally?

lahore, karachi, islamabad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
                              UK has lot of Muslims but very bad weather.

Australia has good weather but fewer Muslims compared to UK except in Sydney and Melbourne.

Job opportunities are good in Australia, not sure about UK though.
                              I was thinking Sydney, but I want to do deen work related things , any suggestions ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X