Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help from all sisters on this fourm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from all sisters on this fourm.

Sa sisters,
    Erm 1st thanks for taking time to read the following:

Erm I just have few questions about what can I do as a brother to what I would say 'help' my in blood sister.

So she's 12 years old and you know it's the TEENS age , the age were even boys like drift abit towards dunya stuff in general. I didn't and will not tell her, this is dunya and you should leave it and do so and so(you know like prepare for the afterlife , do all 5 prayers, wear Abaya and etc, like be that pious girl), cz simply if I give to her all at once she will hate it and hate the deen, better is to convince her bit by bit till she is fully mature. But the thing is, I'm leaving to study in my home country after like few months and before I leave I want to hangout with her to make her a better person (like have good manners and not to lie and etc) , I already have few convincing ideas in mind,but I need your help since you sisters understand each other lol ( You all share the same mitochondrial DNA, if you know what I mean xD)

Note: ik my parents will do most of the job, espically my mom but, my sister treats me as a friend too,she tells me what happens to her and when she needs help, she comes to me.So I'm sure she will listen to all what I'll say before I travel.

I'm not saying my sister is a munafiq or anything lol, we all passed through a year where we were I would say 'cool guys' :p

وجزاكم الله خيرا والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Re: Need help from all sisters on this fourm.

:wswrwb:

May Allāh (SWT) reward you for your concern and eagerness to help your sister in practicing and loving the deen. You sound like an amazing big brother, maashaa'Allah.

The best place to start is building ēmaan and creating a love and interest in Islām. So maybe tell her stories of the Prophets (AS) and their morals; as well as the seerah of Rasūlullāh (SAW) and how he struggled to deliver the message to us. Teach her the beautiful names and attributes of Allah (SWT) and how Merciful and Loving He is. Talk about the beauty and bliss of Jannah for those who work hard in this world, and the horror of Jahannam for those who turn away from Islām.

This is the foundation; afterwards you can teach her the basics of the deen and why it's important to implement them. Encourage her to keep company with practicing Muslims and avoid bad company; especially at her age when friends have a great influence over you.

Most importantly, make du'aa to Allāh (SWT) to make her love the deen and implement it. I wish you all the best akhi.
    Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

Comment

Originally posted by IbnTaymiyyah View Post
      Sa sisters,
      Erm 1st thanks for taking time to read the following:

Erm I just have few questions about what can I do as a brother to what I would say 'help' my in blood sister.

So she's 12 years old and you know it's the TEENS age , the age were even boys like drift abit towards dunya stuff in general. I didn't and will not tell her, this is dunya and you should leave it and do so and so(you know like prepare for the afterlife , do all 5 prayers, wear Abaya and etc, like be that pious girl), cz simply if I give to her all at once she will hate it and hate the deen, better is to convince her bit by bit till she is fully mature. But the thing is, I'm leaving to study in my home country after like few months and before I leave I want to hangout with her to make her a better person (like have good manners and not to lie and etc) , I already have few convincing ideas in mind,but I need your help since you sisters understand each other lol ( You all share the same mitochondrial DNA, if you know what I mean xD)

Note: ik my parents will do most of the job, espically my mom but, my sister treats me as a friend too,she tells me what happens to her and when she needs help, she comes to me.So I'm sure she will listen to all what I'll say before I travel.

I'm not saying my sister is a munafiq or anything lol, we all passed through a year where we were I would say 'cool guys' :p

وجزاكم الله خيرا والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
      i can sell you my homemade taser if you want, she can like tase guys who get too close ..... just saying... really broke atm soo yeah XD hahhahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by F50Magista View Post
        i can sell you my homemade taser if you want, she can like tase guys who get too close ..... just saying... really broke atm soo yeah XD hahhahhaha
        Ahah , nah man but thnx xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ajabah View Post
          :wswrwb:

May Allāh (SWT) reward you for your concern and eagerness to help your sister in practicing and loving the deen. You sound like an amazing big brother, maashaa'Allah.

The best place to start is building ēmaan and creating a love and interest in Islām. So maybe tell her stories of the Prophets (AS) and their morals; as well as the seerah of Rasūlullāh (SAW) and how he struggled to deliver the message to us. Teach her the beautiful names and attributes of Allah (SWT) and how Merciful and Loving He is. Talk about the beauty and bliss of Jannah for those who work hard in this world, and the horror of Jahannam for those who turn away from Islām.

This is the foundation; afterwards you can teach her the basics of the deen and why it's important to implement them. Encourage her to keep company with practicing Muslims and avoid bad company; especially at her age when friends have a great influence over you.

Most importantly, make du'aa to Allāh (SWT) to make her love the deen and implement it. I wish you all the best akhi.

Mashallah sister never thought of that, really amazing Ideas جزاك الله خيرا .

Comment

Originally posted by F50Magista View Post
            Lol, I hear some brothers mention tasers and pepper sprays, but aren't they illegal?

Originally posted by IbnTaymiyyah View Post
            Mashallah sister never thought of that, really amazing Ideas جزاك الله خيرا .
            [MENTION=130637]Ajabah[/MENTION]

Brother, follow her advice, it's the best advice.
            People are most likely to follow through with it when they're inspired and interested in the deen.
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
              The sister above has given great advice, Masha ' Allah, I agree its really good you're looking out for her.
              As well as that, see if you can get her a good translation and Tafsir of the Qur'an
              And if there are any sisters circles etc in the local area or in the Masjid
              Also there are lots of beneficial videos, short courses etc online, that teach about the Deen
              Once one starts learning and is interested, then the love for the Deen becomes sincere and internal, enabling practicing the Deen to be easier.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
              [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X