• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A famous quote from Sheikh Ahmed Musa Jibril

tumblr_nro79aRCJF1s4shrvo1_1280.jpg

Re: A famous quote from Sheikh Ahmed Musa Jibril

Subhanallah
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Majority is not always right :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
        Majority is not always right :D
        Agree

Comment

*sigh* Wallahi the only Sheikh I trust. I talked to him on whatsapp once (he had his number on Twitter and he allowed anyone and everyone to contact him) so I asked him a couple questions regarding deen like niqab and marriage without a wali. And than I think two weeks after that America took him off social media. He use to call akhs and discuss the deen with them. If you wanted any question about deen answered all you had to do was ask him on whatsapp and he would answer in a day.
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
            *sigh* Wallahi the only Sheikh I trust. I talked to him on whatsapp once (he had his number on Twitter and he allowed anyone and everyone to contact him) so I asked him a couple questions regarding deen like niqab and marriage without a wali. And than I think two weeks after that America took him off social media. He use to call akhs and discuss the deen with them. If you wanted any question about deen answered all you had to do was ask him on whatsapp and he would answer in a day.
            this Op looks like a trol to me
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
              this Op looks like a trol to me
              I really only commented on this because of the Sheikh and not because of OP.
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I really only commented on this because of the Sheikh and not because of OP.
                cool
                we have lots of legit sheikhs in pakistan, Alhamdolillah
                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

cool
                  We don't have many in Falasteen and I can't find any who speak English. So when I saw Sheikh Ahmad Musa Jibril I wanted to see want his rulings were and Alhamduillah straight from the Quran and hadiths. :( than America told him he was too radical so they stopped him from posting anything on Twitter and talking to anyone on Whatsapp.

I'm not even sure if he's allowed to make videos anymore (btw his video of the pearl necklace and the man is so beautiful check it out)

Comment

We don't have many in Falasteen and I can't find any who speak English. So when I saw Sheikh Ahmad Musa Jibril I wanted to see want his rulings were and Alhamduillah straight from the Quran and hadiths. :( than America told him he was too radical so they stopped him from posting anything on Twitter and talking to anyone on Whatsapp.

I'm not even sure if he's allowed to make videos anymore (btw his video of the pearl necklace and the man is so beautiful check it out)
                    InshAllah, will check it out sister. Well i might get emails of some good sheikhs but they would be hanafi and you are hanbali. So that would be a problem?

they live in pakistan so they call spade a spade

Comment

InshAllah, will check it out sister. Well i might get emails of some good sheikhs but they would be hanafi and you are hanbali. So that would be a problem?

they live in pakistan so they call spade a spade
                      Yea it would. Hanafis and Hanbalis have different rulings. Does anyone in Pakistan follow the Hanbali Madhab?

Comment

Yea it would. Hanafis and Hanbalis have different rulings. Does anyone in Pakistan follow the Hanbali Madhab?
                        I don't think so, but we have some very learned people. Maybe they could answer your query from hanbali perspective?

though not sure about that, oh or maybe they know some hanbali shaikh, they ask them and then answer me?

I will ask them and then give final reply to your question.
                        gotta sleep, only 150 mins to fajr

Comment

You look at him and then you look at all the modernists, Subhanallah
                          There is no sheikh in America to listen to now
                          ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

cool
                            We do?
                            Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                              We do?
                              I thought the same thing.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X