Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parents, tight schedule, what more can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: parents, tight schedule, what more can I do?

Alhamdulillah you're like superwoman doing loadz at the same time sister
    Keep at it insha ' allah, you're doing really well.
    only 2.5 years of your degree left lol too.
    May Allah grant you ease success and happiness in all elements of your life. Ameen.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

@Creamcake

Allah will help me iN sha Allah

Ameen thanks sis may he reward you for your efforts xx
      Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 12:15 AM.
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        @Creamcake

Allah will help me iN sha Allah

Ameen thanks sis may he reward you for your efforts xx
        Insha ' Allah
        Ameen
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-11-15, 10:14 PM.
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I'm not a quitter though, I don't quit anything, this isn't me, but this is impossible....

Comment

Comment

how many hours a week do u work?
                best option sis imo is to cut down ur hours/quit ur job preferable
                This is coz fam responsibilities r always there, N uni is good ur riba free course insha allah leading u to good career even if u dnt work after marriage at least u will have more knowledge learning is intrinsically good plus the option to work n help others thru this is always there
                and ur job is just a job sis concentrate on studies ur doing too much.
                if u feel ur at the edge n cant cope,quit ur job then u gt fam resp,Qur'an class n uni. if u need job for car insurance etc u can always gt fam to help out or if u gt uni grant or limit ur job hourz or even sell ur car sis

ther r always options n imo quitting ur job or cutting back on hourz a lot is the best option insha allah.

Comment

Comment

Comment

You know what.. I'm going to get through it in Sha Allah, I can do it, lol

Comment

may Allah reward you and make it easy.

I've asked many scholars and successful people on how they reached where they are and from what i can collect they mentioned it was from their parent's dua and utilising time so remember if you fulfill your duties to your parents and use the time you have, almost certainly you will succeed.

Comment

Allahuma Ameen, Allah reward you all for your efforts
                          [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

SubhanAllah really? :jkk: that makes me feel better and of course whatever happens is because He swt willed it.

Maybe it's because making our parents' happiness makes Allah happy, alhamdulilah i don't ever want to neglect my duties to them, I'd rather let go of dunyah and what I'm doing just to make them happy. But khayr in sha Allah I can do it by His help
                          [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Comment

Be strong. It is hard to balance everything but with hardship there is ease.
                            Forge ahead!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X