No announcement yet.

**Tonight 9pm on Channel 4 (UK)** Isis: The British Women Supporters Unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Tonight 9pm on Channel 4 (UK)** Isis: The British Women Supporters Unveiled

This 12-month undercover investigation penetrates the secret world of the women in the UK who support Isis, glorify jihadis, and preach a message of hatred, segregation and extremism

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/i...rters-unveiled
    Kuffaar televising the programme after the Paris incident to stir up more hate and potentially problems for sisters.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Re: **Tonight 9pm on Channel 4 (UK)** Isis: The British Women Supporters Unveiled

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
    Kuffaar televising the programme after the Paris incident to stir up more hate and potentially problems for sisters.
    Just imagine if they didn't have those views in the first place!

Shock horror!

Comment

Re: **Tonight 9pm on Channel 4 (UK)** Isis: The British Women Supporters Unveiled

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
      BS that would be considered true by foolish kafir brits!
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

May Allah protect them and every sister living in the land of kufr
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
          Ameen bro

:fastcar:
          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Hasbuna Allah wa ni'ma al wakeel

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
              May Allah protect all Muslims living in these lands. Tough times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Abysswalker View Post
                Just imagine if they didn't have those views in the first place!

Shock horror!
                Have you seen the programme already?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  Have you seen the programme already?
                  he is a trollish kinda member

Comment

Will be interesting to watch
                    "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains
                    :sorrow:

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                      he is a trollish kinda member
                      Yep, I guess he read the title and jumped to some conclusions. At least have the sense to watch it before commenting!!!

Comment

Yep, I guess he read the title and jumped to some conclusions. At least have the sense to watch it before commenting!!!
                        Unable to watch the programme. Perhaps you could summarise it for me. Please be objective in what you see.

Comment

Unable to watch the programme. Perhaps you could summarise it for me. Please be objective in what you see.
                          Sounds like you have already made up your mind.

Comment

Sounds like you have already made up your mind.
                            But I can't see the programme so I have no idea what they've said.

Comment

But I can't see the programme so I have no idea what they've said.
                              Now you see how foolish post #2 was.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X