• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is this shirk?

Originally posted by unequivocal View Post
    to be mahila himu is that shirk???
    begging like a misquin for car parking coins
    hey i will be late for my arabic class
    I cannot see what this has to do with the topic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker33 View Post
      You ask DEAD righteous people to intercede for you,just like Christians and Jews do.This is shirk.Period.
      What's the shirk then is it calling/asking/talking to, or is it the intercession?

Also if done with the living is it not still shirk?..or do you believe in living gods besides Allah Ta'ala [naudhubillah]

Comment

Originally posted by As-salah View Post
        What's the shirk then is it calling/asking/talking to, or is it the intercession?

Also if done with the living is it not still shirk?..or do you believe in living gods besides Allah Ta'ala [naudhubillah]
        If I ask someone alive to pray for me it's not shirk.But 1)Explain to me how on earth you can ask dead people to pray for you and 2)why should you,when Islam is all about a direct link to Allah without intermediaries.
        Past that,if you pray to dead people to intercede for you with Allah like Shiits,some Jews and Christians,than you are an idolater.Period.

Comment

If I ask someone alive to pray for me it's not shirk.But 1)Explain to me how on earth you can ask dead people to pray for you and 2)why should you,when Islam is all about a direct link to Allah without intermediaries.
          Past that,if you pray to dead people to intercede for you with Allah like Shiits,some Jews and Christians,than you are an idolater.Period.
          If its not shirk with the living it can't be shirk with deceased.
          You can say its futile, no?

Comment

Originally posted by As-salah View Post
            If its not shirk with the living it can't be shirk with deceased.
            You can say its futile, no?
            I take it you have accepted this point

Comment

Do you seriously believe DEAD people can hear you and you can communicate with them???

Comment

So I take it you have accepted what is not shirk with the living is not shirk with the dead.

Do you seriously believe DEAD people can hear you and you can communicate with them???
                Yes, I do

Comment

I dont know if we can call that shirk because many muslims also do that. Does that mean muslims commit shirk?

I will not be takfiiri to accuse any muslim of shirk.

In Somalia sufis are insulted by takfiiri terrorists, they are called: graveworshippers and mushrikun.
                  By Allah i will never call sufi muslims "graveworshippers & mushrikun".

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                    I dont know if we can call that shirk because many muslims also do that. Does that mean muslims commit shirk?

I will not be takfiiri to accuse any muslim of shirk.

In Somalia sufis are insulted by takfiiri terrorists, they are called: graveworshippers and mushrikun.
                    By Allah i will never call sufi muslims "graveworshippers & mushrikun".
                    I would!

Comment

I would!
                      What if it lands you as a kafir

Comment

Your not making this conversation very interesting. The reason for that is because you know what is coming....ie you are not able to speak openly without reservation because you know deep down what you are saying is not from Islam. What kind of a person says the above statement/question and then stops replying when told 'yes, i do'? ...I'll tell you a person who knows they might not be speaking on behalf of Islam, rather it is their own whims and desires which doubt beliefs such as the deceased can hear

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X