• Show
Clear All

• Is this shirk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX5Mmxnf4j4

Re: Is this shirk?

From the title alone, yes.

Comment

We're not allowed to pray to anyone except Allah so yes. I didn't watch the video but the title just made me cringe
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Yes.

then again I think the quran says they worshipped their dead prophets I believe so it's not something new.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

A misleading video and title.
          They pray to God at the Tomb of Yusuf alayhis salaam.
          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I only watched bits of it. Did not see any shirk, also acts alone can not be concluded as shirk

This is, from the bits i saw, similar to what mainstream Muslims do

Some wahabis, not all, the most ignorant of them would say it constitutes shirk

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
              Yes.

then again I think the quran says they worshipped their dead prophets I believe so it's not something new.
              It seems that for Jews asking dead people to intercede with God is ok:
              http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...-my-behalf.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker33 View Post
                It seems that for Jews asking dead people to intercede with God is ok:
                http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...-my-behalf.htm
                Then by the looks of it, it's kinda shirk.
                "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                  A misleading video and title.
                  They pray to God at the Tomb of Yusuf alayhis salaam.
                  >_> that place is burned now ain't no one praying there any time soon
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Then again, how do they know whos tomb is who?

That tomb is prob not even yusuf a.s. to begin just like every tomb out there. They also have the tomb of dawud a.s. so yet again, how do they know he is buried there..... the same with other prophets, their tombs are in mosques etc but how do they know they were buried just there and it's not just some random peasant......

Comment

Originally posted by As-salah View Post
                      I only watched bits of it. Did not see any shirk, also acts alone can not be concluded as shirk

This is, from the bits i saw, similar to what mainstream Muslims do

Some wahabis, not all, the most ignorant of them would say it constitutes shirk
                      Just because your batil cult follows the Jewish practices in the lizards whole doesn't mean everyone else does. Not mainstream but black sheep
                      http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
                        Just because your batil cult follows the Jewish practices in the lizards whole doesn't mean everyone else does. Not mainstream but black sheep
                        Christianity too:
                        You are such a jahil, you even as an ex shia was copying my refutation of them.
                        Salafis are definitely like protestants, What's wrong with being 'like' catholics?

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
                          Ya jahil akhi, Muslims have been doing this forever. What do you think happened before wahabis grew in the najd?

We even built Mazaars from the east to the west. This was done because the Islamic understanding is pro this kind of affection

The only ones who show no affection at the grave sites of their loved ones are the unaffectionate also known as lanatis frankly

Comment

Every single scholar or Layman or Sunni or Shia or Jahmi or Mutazili or any sect SAW THIS EVERYTIME THEY WENT TO MAKKA sharif OR MEDINA The illuminated

This is the way of the Believers

Those who do not do it or have never seen it are brand new pseudo salafi of the last few years

LOL NOW THATS A CULT

Comment

Every single scholar or Layman or Sunni or Shia or Jahmi or Mutazili or any sect SAW THIS EVERYTIME THEY WENT TO MAKKA sharif OR MEDINA The illuminated

This is the way of the Believers

Those who do not do it or have never seen it are brand new pseudo salafi of the last few years

LOL NOW THATS A CULT
                              The way of the Believers???No,the way of jahili mushriks!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X