A sign from Allah swt or a coincedene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sign from Allah swt or a coincedene

I work at papa johns as a delivery man so basically one night I get this order that costs 36dollars (41 including online tip) so basiccaly when i get to the house the guy asks how much the food costs since his wife ordered, I told him it was paid on credit card along with the tip, now I could have easily scammed this sucker out of 40 bucks but I didnt, and I was mad as hell in my car thinkking dam I AM SUCH AN IDIOT and was mad i didnt scam him

The next day I got to work and their was two orders ready and one other driver
    I took one order and he took another

so basicaly the order is 15 bucks total

the customer giver me 50 dollars and says keep the change wich is like a 35 dollar tip. Do you think this is a sign from Allah swt, that scamming is bad and honesty will be rewarded.

Re: A sign from Allah swt or a coincedene

Originally posted by maggot View Post
    I work at papa johns as a delivery man so basically one night I get this order that costs 36dollars (41 including online tip) so basiccaly when i get to the house the guy asks how much the food costs since his wife ordered, I told him it was paid on credit card along with the tip, now I could have easily scammed this sucker out of 40 bucks but I didnt, and I was mad as hell in my car thinkking dam I AM SUCH AN IDIOT and was mad i didnt scam him

the customer giver me 50 dollars and says keep the change wich is like a 35 dollar tip. Do you think this is a sign from Allah swt, that scamming is bad and honesty will be rewarded.
    You dont need a sign that stealing and theifing is bad. It is wrong and mentioned everywhere in the quran and sunnah but Allahu A'lam.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

so why do you want to steal based on deception? wealth isnt acquired this way.
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
        We cant judge whether its a sign or a coincidence, only Allah s.w.t knows that
        Regarding the first case, please never scam anyone or be deceptive. Its haram and immoral.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

You can take it as whatever you like, but ultimately you should know stealing is haram and that something good happening is from Allah. At th end of the day, we should do our best to do good and stay away from the bad.
          I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

You were mad at yourself... for not sinning?

Comment

and I was mad as hell in my car thinkking dam I AM SUCH AN IDIOT and was mad i didnt scam him
              wut
              I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
              Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Lol

Comment

Salaam

[MENTION=134069]maggot[/MENTION]

i think that was a test, and you passed insha Allah.. Insha Allah you will get more than that in jannah ... life is short maggoty maggot .. and i love you for the sake of Allah !
                  youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Am I reading this correctly?

You need God to tell you that stealing is wrong?
                    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Maggot Ibn al maggot did not resort to stealing
                      From Allah Subhaana he had this feeling
                      Deep Deep inside, his conscience he did abide
                      Honest was he in his dealing

Wa Salaamtkum
                      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
                        Am I reading this correctly?

You need God to tell you that stealing is wrong?
                        Well morals can be vague and bound to what is merely your intepretation of life. Morals come from God so it is not necessarily stupid you need guidance to be truly to know what is right from wrong.
                        Last edited by Kiro; 03-12-15, 08:20 PM.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          Well morals can be vague and bound to what is merely your intepretation of life. Morals come from God so it is not necessarily stupid you need guidance to be truly to what is right from wrong.
                          Well, Golden rule and reciprocity suffice for me for most if not all of my moral needs.
                          Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Well morals can be vague and bound to what is merely your intepretation of life. Morals come from God so it is not necessarily stupid you need guidance to be truly to know what is right from wrong.
                            Every human has a preposition on knowing what is wrong and what is right. But because we are humans, our morals can get distorted over time. It can go off track..

So as always, for a murderer, killing people isn't that bad or immoral in his eyes, while in your eyes it is very bad to kill people.

For a thief, stealing is not that bad, but you know it is very bad. etc.
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X