Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters (mainly) have (muslim) men become a huge disappointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters (mainly) have (muslim) men become a huge disappointment?

I think it's probably obvious but let's bring it up again.

It's all the fault of men isn't it? Or at least most of the responsibility goes to them.

You can't expect them to come to the rescue, you can't expect them to transform into superman if the need arises isnt it? You have to defend yourself and look after yourself, innit?

Sounds all feministy but not coming from an angle of hate.

Then again the answer is obvious. There are only a handful of men around in the world these days...

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Re: Sisters (mainly) have (muslim) men become a huge disappointment?

:salams:

Yes, but who raises these men? It's easy to blame them but a lot of the fault lies with the parents. They are coddled too much and they haven't got any responsibility given to them, so what can we expect?

If you raise a sheep you can't be mad when there's no lions around.

Comment

It's the sisters who raised these men, isn't it!?

You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Blame the women who brought him up as a women.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          It's the sisters who raised these men, isn't it!?

copy cat!

Comment

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
            :salams:

Yes, but who raises these men? It's easy to blame them but a lot of the fault lies with the parents. They are coddled too much and they haven't got any responsibility given to them, so what can we expect?

If you raise a sheep you can't be mad when there's no lions around.
            :wswrwb:

i agree with this completely, unfortunately lots of boys have been mollycoddled that they have no idea how to be men. This is why even with my brothers I make sure they're in a position of authority so they learn how to be decisive and leaders and just good natured people.... and the way women are these days, patience is probably one of the biggest qualities men need.
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
              Blame the women who brought him up as a women.
              and u as well

Comment

okay, i didnt think of that

but then you have to have had an expectation in order to have been disappointed correct? and the expectation is that muslim men will be men

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

and u as well
                  soryy what? didnt even read your psost. too long:stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    :wswrwb:

i agree with this completely, unfortunately lots of boys have been mollycoddled that they have no idea how to be men. This is why even with my brothers I make sure they're in a position of authority so they learn how to be decisive and leaders and just good natured people.... and the way women are these days, patience is probably one of the biggest qualities men need.
                    And the way men are these days, patience is the biggest quality that women need in order to achieve fulfilment.
                    وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                    Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

I think I missed the point, what exactly are you talking about?
                      If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                      And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

but then you have to have had an expectation in order to have been disappointed correct? and the expectation is that muslim men will be men
                        In all honesty. I fail to see the parents who aren't proud of their son, they tend to make excuses for him and are happy with very little! As long as he isn't a druggie and manages to hold down a job right?

There may be expectations but that are incredibly LOW and with those expectations you will not get much. It's up to us sisters honestly to raise our sons to be strong and teach them what real success is rather than this superficial dunya version.

Comment

copy cat!
                          Copy cat? Umm no I don't copy posts from beginners, I'm far beyond that stage.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

Forgive me for misunderstanding sis but are you saying that these men act more like boys?
                            "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains
                            :sorrow:

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                              Copy cat? Umm no I don't copy posts from beginners, I'm far beyond that stage.
                              well evidence suggests otherwise

and you are a total noob yourself linkersbinkers

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X