Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

Oh and since you kafir still want to play this game or attempt to run and hide the fact that your religion has even harsher commands, here we go.

Your peaceful God doesn't respect any other religion and even says to not listen to them, not even look at them but SLAUGHTER them instantly. No turning them back to the religion or anything. How peaceful...

"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods ' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God " Deuteronomy 13:7
    Here is the same punishment for Blaspheming Allah SWT which is death.

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. Leviticus 24:10
    oh ye right, you prob commit or has comitted adultery as well. o well "but gotta blame the mooslems for not givin rights for adultery in muslim countries" . Typical christian. surely sounds devilish to permit adultery even though Allah has forbidden it.

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. Leviticus 20:10
    oh yee Your logic is so flawed that you even think a gay guy should have rights and worth more than animal yet you involunaterly Insult your God for killing the whole town of sodom. your book is a gold mine a lot of harsher punishments (which I haven't linked) including even punishing children. Praise be to God who has lessened some of the punishments for the Ummah of Muhammad :saw: (if now those extreme punishments were true to begin with, which I hardly doubt, as fake as your personality on the forum)
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 18-11-15, 10:51 PM.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Boy, us Christians sure are evil. I don't deny that everyone of us, without exception, is a sinner who deserves eternal damnation,

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

But we're not talking about Christians and how evil we all are. We are talking about your claim that Muslims such as yourself can murder all the non-Muslims you want, and assuming the non-Muslims haven't paid the Jizya tax, there will be no punishment in the afterlife for committing those murders.

Interestingly, as a Christian, I believe (as stated in the bible) that if I in anger so much as make a face at a Muslim, then I deserve eternal damnation. You, as a Muslim, believe you can murder all the non-Muslims you want and not face any punishment in the afterlife. Go figure...

Like I stated before, I consider your personal beliefs to be evil, and based upon your words I am rejecting Islam as being an evil, false religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
        Boy, us Christians sure are evil. I don't deny that everyone of us, without exception, is a sinner who deserves eternal damnation,

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

But we're not talking about Christians and how evil we all are. We are talking about your claim that Muslims such as yourself can murder all the non-Muslims you want, and assuming the non-Muslims haven't paid the Jizya tax, there will be no punishment in the afterlife for committing those murders.

Interestingly, as a Christian, I believe (as stated in the bible) that if I in anger so much as make a face at a Muslim, then I deserve eternal damnation. You, as a Muslim, believe you can murder all the non-Muslims you want and not face any punishment in the afterlife. Go figure...

Like I stated before, I consider your personal beliefs to be evil, and based upon your words I am rejecting Islam as being an evil, false religion.
        Interesting because the christians allow this as well, how come you don't practice it? there is no issue

you're not allowed to talk when your religion is based on hypocrisy.

according to your bible, you can kill me cuz I don't follow the religion of moses according to christians and such my blood is permitted for you.

Also give me that claim from that bible if you are talking the truth, o wait, just like every christian you only listen to your pedophile priests rather than searching urselfs.
        Last edited by Blackbeard; 18-11-15, 11:25 PM.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Blackbeard wrote: i dont seee how it can be so hard to understand

I now think I understand you perfectly.

You are saying that, as a Muslim living in this day and age, you can murder all the non-Muslims you want, and so long as none of the non-Muslims have paid the Jizya tax, you have not committed a sin.

For example, you could take a chainsaw and cut of the heads of a thousand, or a million, or a billion non-Muslims, and face no consequences whatsoever on the Day of Judgement. Allah (according to you) is totally indifferent about the lives of non-Muslims, and doesn't care one way or the other if they are murdered by Muslims.

If, however, you deliberately kick a kitten for no good reason, then on the Day of Judgment you could possibly face eternal damnation, because (again according to you) Allah cares more about a single kitten, or a single mouse, or a single insect, than he cares about all the tens of billions of non-Muslims who have lived, are currently alive, or who will be born in the future.

I repeat my statement that, because of your words, I reject Islam as being a false religion and will continue to live my life as a Christian, Furthermore, according to my understanding of Sharia (and, again, someone please correct me if I am wrong), your eternal fate now depends on whether you are telling the truth when you say that, to Allah, the killing of the smallest insect is of more concern than the murders of a thousand, or a million, or a billion non-Jizya paying non-Muslims who are killed by Muslims.
          You formed your own opinion about Islam based upon what Blackbeard has been telling you? Will you convert to Islam if he gets proven wrong?
          "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
            You formed your own opinion about Islam based upon what Blackbeard has been telling you? Will you convert to Islam if he gets proven wrong?
            No this idiot talks about why Islam says non-muslims blood can be shed with justification while the blood of the muslim one has to find excuses and that he has to apostate before his blood is unprotected.

But his thick head doesn't understand the word justification and thus he rules it out.

> blames it on religion, says he will go back to christianity

> turns out his religion says every non-believer, innnocent or not should be slained and that even if a city practices something it should be burned, everyone killed and destroyed.

Hypocrisy

what a horrible way to die upon. dying upon hypocrisy.
            Last edited by Blackbeard; 18-11-15, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
              No this idiot talks about why Islam says non-muslims blood can be shed with justification while the blood of the muslim one has to find excuses and that he has to apostate before his blood is unprotected.

But his thick head doesn't understand the word justification and thus he rules it out.

> blames it on religion, says he will go back to christianity

> turns out his religion says every non-believer, innnocent or not should be slained and that even if a city practices something it should be burned, everyone killed and destroyed.

Hypocrisy

what a horrible way to die upon. dying upon hypocrisy.
              I just skimmed through the posts so I haven't really read what's going on in much detail but from what I've gathered, Reepicheep basically has issues with the part of Islam that he thinks is violent and harsh towards non-Muslims. What if he's shown a different side of Islam, which teaches us about compassion, mercy and justice for fellow human beings. Will he become a Muslims then?
              Last edited by sandman123; 18-11-15, 11:46 PM.
              "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

I just skimmed through the posts so I haven't really read what's going on in much detail but from what I've gathered, Reepicheep basically has issues with the part of Islam that he thinks is violent and harsh towards non-Muslims. What if he's shown a different side of Islam, which is about compassion, mercy and justice fellow human beings. Will he become a Muslims then?

Comment

So you're gonna risk your hereafter just cuz someone told you, there's no punishment for killing a non-believer in Islam (which is only a minority opinion which I don't agree with at all). Have you tried to actually learn about Islam with a sincere heart. There are a lot of positive things in Islam to look up to. Only a negative person finds negativity in everything.

Comment

No. But I'll consider converting to Islam if he is proving wrong.

In a nutshell, Blackbeard says a Muslim is not committing a sin if the Muslim murders a non-Muslim who is not paying the Jizya tax. So, for example, Blackbeard says that since Canadians currently don't pay the Jizya tax, he could walk through the streets of Toronto with a chainsaw, randomly cutting off the heads of non-Muslims, and he wouldn't be committing a sin. He says he could murder a thousand, or a million, or a billion non-Muslims, and he would be just as perfect and sinless as the day he was born,

Do you agree with him?

Comment

In a nutshell, Blackbeard says a Muslim is not committing a sin if the Muslim murders a non-Muslim who is not paying the Jizya tax. So, for example, Blackbeard says that since Canadians currently don't pay the Jizya tax, he could walk through the streets of Toronto with a chainsaw, randomly cutting off the heads of non-Muslims, and he wouldn't be committing a sin. He says he could murder a thousand, or a million, or a billion non-Muslims, and he would be just as perfect and sinless as the day he was born,

Do you agree with him?
                      or I could convert a thousand and receive the sickest rewards ever.

Or I could not kill the same as someone who doesn't believe in the after life or hell because we both rather not get prison for the rest of our lives.

or we as humans naturally do not kill our own kind, coupled with that, and laws, we don't kill rather we save people through the message of Islam.

I'll ask you as well, your book says you can go to a muslim country and kill 1000, 100000 or 1000000 because we are not the followers of god. Why are you not doing it? Omg I wont convert to christianity!!!! give me a break

the fact you are not answering this questions shows your true intentions. Also you are a sick person. Yet again you missed the word justification. You won't get paradise by going around killing a million humans, if you're only here to cause corruption on earth then the religion is not for you.
                      Last edited by Blackbeard; 19-11-15, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Do you agree with him?
                        Read what I said in my post above.

Like I said, if that was the majority opinion, Muslims would be going crazy killing every kaffir they didn't like. Do you ever feel threatened by Muslims when you're around them? Just because there are some nutcases going around killing people, justifying it with Islam, doesn't make it Islams fault and Islam doesn't teach that. Every religion in the world has had those kind of people. Islam in practice is a peaceful religion which teaches tolerance, compassion and good will towards other humans. There are rights for every person you interact with, your parents, neighbors, spouse and if they happen to be non-Muslims. it doesn't take away their rights. Please haven an open mind and learn from scholars in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                          I'll ask you as well, your book says you can go to a muslim country and kill 1000, 100000 or 1000000 because we are not the followers of god. Why are you not doing it?
                          The bible says no such thing. In fact, quite the opposite:

"You have learned that our forefathers were told, 'Do not commit murder; anyone who commits murder must be brought to judgement.' But what I tell you is this: Anyone who nurses anger against his brother must be brought to judgement. If he abuses his brother he must answer for it to the court; if he sneers at him he will have to answer for it in the fires of hell." Matthew 5:21-22

Since Jesus has warned me that I face eternal damnation if I so much as make a face at a Muslim, I suspect He wouldn't be pleased if I were to murder Muslims.

Comment

The bible says no such thing. In fact, quite the opposite:

"You have learned that our forefathers were told, 'Do not commit murder; anyone who commits murder must be brought to judgement.' But what I tell you is this: Anyone who nurses anger against his brother must be brought to judgement. If he abuses his brother he must answer for it to the court; if he sneers at him he will have to answer for it in the fires of hell." Matthew 5:21-22

Since Jesus has warned me that I face eternal damnation if I so much as make a face at a Muslim, I suspect He wouldn't be pleased if I were to murder Muslims.
                            Sigh....... the "brothers" are your believers, not the infidels. God's 10 commandments are for the believers only. And not murdering is one of them. And murdering a believing soul is damnation to hell. Don't act stupid.

try again. also show me the quote where he says if you make a face at a disbeliever you receive. Rather he said the one who don't follow him shall be put down with the sword.

Its funny I know Christianity better than you.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. -Jesus" Matthew 10:34
                            It's funny it's the same statement as our prophet uttered.
                            Last edited by Blackbeard; 19-11-15, 12:16 AM.

Comment

there's no punishment for killing a non-believer in Islam (which is only a minority opinion which I don't agree with at all).
                              Two questions for you:

(1) If Blackbeard was to go to Toronto and randomly murder 50 non-Muslims, do you personally believe he would be committing a sin?

(2) If you were present while he was murdering non-Muslims, would you try to stop him?

Comment

Two questions for you:

(1) If Blackbeard was to go to Toronto and randomly murder 50 non-Muslims, do you personally believe he would be committing a sin?

(2) If you were present while he was murdering non-Muslims, would you try to stop him?
                                How about you answer my post above

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. -Jesus" Matthew 10:34

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X