Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

    :salams

    Like someone said above, only Allah truly knows what the fate of those people are. Only Allah knows who received the message of Islam and rejected it to follow their whims and desires and who has a genuine excuse.

    From my understanding, even those who the message of Islam did not reach or they had a poor understanding due to old age or other factors, will be tested on al-A'raf . There are a few ahadith that mention the testing of those who have a valid excuse as to their negligence in the worship of Allah

    Wallahu a'lam

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

      Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      This is his own fault, taking things at face value instead of investigating. Allah has given us intellect, we shouldn't blindly believe what others say and conduct our own research. If a person has heard that there is a person called Muhammad :saw: who claimed to be a messenger and doesn't believe in him, he is a kaafir going to hell for eternity.
      I cannot say how Allah swt will judge people .

      What you are saying is probably opinion of majority. I agree.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

        Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
        :salams

        Like someone said above, only Allah truly knows what the fate of those people are. Only Allah knows who received the message of Islam and rejected it to follow their whims and desires and who has a genuine excuse.

        From my understanding, even those who the message of Islam did not reach or they had a poor understanding due to old age or other factors, will be tested on al-A'raf . There are a few ahadith that mention the testing of those who have a valid excuse as to their negligence in the worship of Allah

        Wallahu a'lam
        Need to believe in one God though.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

          Some people have heard of Islam that its a cult of terrorists and wife beaters and they don't want to learn more about it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

            Originally posted by Bismil View Post
            Need to believe in one God though.
            They haven't associated any partners with God or rejected Him but they also may not have affirmed their belief in Him.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

              Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
              Some people have heard of Islam that its a cult of terrorists and wife beaters and they don't want to learn more about it.
              like the time of prophet(sws) people believed him to be a magician and didn't want to know about Islam?



              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                Originally posted by noobz View Post
                like the time of prophet(sws) people believed him to be a magician and didn't want to know about Islam?
                Idk, I wasn't alive then. But they heard him directly or indirectly many times and it was invitation to accept Islam. The people I'm talking about have heard only news about Muslims and bad news only and no invitation.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                  Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
                  They haven't associated any partners with God or rejected Him but they also may not have affirmed their belief in Him.
                  If someone does not believe in One god , that person probably has no chance.

                  A mushrik is worse than a disbeliever.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                    Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
                    Idk, I wasn't alive then. But they heard him directly or indirectly many times and it was invitation to accept Islam. The people I'm talking about have heard only news about Muslims and bad news only and no invitation.
                    You mean corrupted form of Islam . Brainwashed that Islam is bad . Right ?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                      Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                      You mean corrupted form of Islam . Brainwashed that Islam is bad . Right ?
                      Yes like hearing from a Muslim vs hearing on Fox News.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                        Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
                        Yes like hearing from a Muslim vs hearing on Fox News.
                        I do feel that Allah swt may ask them about which He feels they should be accountable.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                          Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
                          Idk, I wasn't alive then. But they heard him directly or indirectly many times and it was invitation to accept Islam. The people I'm talking about have heard only news about Muslims and bad news only and no invitation.
                          i wasn't either but i'm sure we've all read history , well thats what i assume.

                          well its more easier nowadays then it was back then , now u have google and other media to find out what Islam is.

                          Back then they didn't even have those.



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                            "Those who have not heard of Islam properly".

                            On a regular basis on this forum, Muslim posters here make claims about Islam which no sane, rational human being could accept. For example:

                            *************

                            Noobz has clearly stated that, as a Muslim with Pakistani citizenship, he is incapable of feeling any compassion whatsoever for non-Pakistani citizens. That is why he is totally indifferent to the suffering of people with French citizenship, whether those people are Muslim or non-Muslim.

                            Let's take two hypothetical incidents:

                            (1) Hindus living in India go on a rampage and burn alive 100 million Muslims with Indian citizenship

                            (2) Noobz accidently steps on and kills a mouse.

                            If Noobz is to be believed, he would feel more compassion for the mouse he accidently killed than for the 100 million Indian Muslims who were burned alive by Hindus.

                            *****************************

                            Blackbeard has stated that it is never a sin, or a crime under Sharia, for a Muslim to murder non-Muslims who have not paid the Jizya tax. So, for example, Blackbeard claims that he could walk down the streets of any city in Canada and randomly murder people, and so long as he is careful not to murder any Muslims, Blackbeard would be just as perfect and sinless as the day he was born.

                            ****************

                            Now, I submit that these beliefs by Noobz and Blackbeard are irrational and bizarre. No sane rational human could actually hold these beliefs. Yet, Noobz and Blackbeard both claim to represent Islam.

                            I refuse to believe that Islam is a true religion because of what Noobz and Blackbeard claim. As a Canadian Christian, will I be sentenced to hell because I have compassion for non-Canadian Muslims who are suffering all over the world? Is my soul damned beyond redemption because I believe it is morally wrong for a Muslim such as Blackbeard to murder my two teenage daughters because they haven't paid the Jizya tax?
                            Last edited by Reepicheep; 18-11-15, 04:56 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                              Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              i wasn't either but i'm sure we've all read history , well thats what i assume.

                              well its more easier nowadays then it was back then , now u have google and other media to find out what Islam is.

                              Back then they didn't even have those.
                              Google only tells you if you ask.

                              Some girls in the west spend most of their time finding or keeping a BF. Some might be too much into football or music. No Muslim in their small town. Some will be lucky to accidentally add Muslims like Adnan Rashid of fb. Others grew up hearing filthy language from their drunk dad about Islam and Muslims. Don't you think chance and opportunity can be a factor.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

                                Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                                What's with the hadith? This is no proof she was a kafira.
                                Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                                This hadeeth different groups interpret different ways.

                                They generally argue that Not giving permission for forgivness does not make her guilty . It may mean she has been forgiven already .
                                I didn't say she was kafir, she's a person who never received the message of Allah swt from our prophet saaws. The opinion I read and accept and was trying to convey is that we don't judge that only Allah does. We judge by what is apparent and it is apparent that she didn't accept the message of Islam. She may have been a believer at heart only Allah knows that. This is the opinion of many reputable scholars if you want references I'll look for them and link them for you Bismil.

                                Allah will judge the intentions and hearts of people. We don't condemn people to hell but we do judge by what is apparent in order to not create fitnah and allow the spreading of falsehood.

                                I've never heard the opinion that Bismil have if you have references please link them. I would really appreciate it I would like to read they. Jazak Allah Khair in advance
                                Last edited by tigress777; 18-11-15, 05:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X