Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

I have a question regarding those who have not heard of Islam or who have not heard of it properly.

There are probably many people in the world including parts of the UK and some states in the US where people have not heard of Islam properly.
    These are the people who usually mock Islam and or do whatever they want without feeling any guilt. Zina, alcohol, and all haram fun etc. Because they do not know Islam properly, they could be going to Jannah.
    When they do a wrong, they are probably not punished in this world like a muslim might be punished.

What would you say to a person (not me) who would say that this is unfair and that is actually better to be ignorant than to know of Islam?

What would you say to a person who thinks that one who does not know Islam/does not know it properly and commits major sins without thinking there is anything wrong is in a better position than a Muslim who commits minor sins knowing it is wrong? Someone who says they can get the best of both worlds?

Re: Those who have not heard of Islam or have not heard of it properly.

If they're mocking Islam then they have heard of it. No excuses.

Comment

Even the one who has heard of Muhammad :saw: and that he is the last messenger and still dies without Imaan is doomed.
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Sfe995 View Post
        I have a question regarding those who have not heard of Islam or who have not heard of it properly.

There are probably many people in the world including parts of the UK and some states in the US where people have not heard of Islam properly.
        These are the people who usually mock Islam and or do whatever they want without feeling any guilt. Zina, alcohol, and all haram fun etc. Because they do not know Islam properly, they could be going to Jannah.
        When they do a wrong, they are probably not punished in this world like a muslim might be punished.

What would you say to a person (not me) who would say that this is unfair and that is actually better to be ignorant than to know of Islam?

What would you say to a person who thinks that one who does not know Islam/does not know it properly and commits major sins without thinking there is anything wrong is in a better position than a Muslim who commits minor sins knowing it is wrong? Someone who says they can get the best of both worlds?
        A person who has not heard of Islam, will not be punished.
        A person who has not heard Islam in truth, I doubt they will be punished. How can one be punished for hearing a corrupted version of Islam? ISIS and these terrorist Muslims use the religion of Islam to shield their evil actions. If people understand ISIS as being Islam, they will not be punished for rejecting it. The vast majority of Muslims reject them.

And Allah knows best.
        My Blog ---> Reflections of the Traveler http://baraka.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by aMuslimForLife View Post
          A person who has not heard Islam in truth, I doubt they will be punished. How can one be punished for hearing a corrupted version of Islam? ISIS and these terrorist Muslims use the religion of Islam to shield their evil actions. If people understand ISIS as being Islam, they will not be punished for rejecting it. The vast majority of Muslims reject them.

And Allah knows best.
          But if one asks if is it fair that they are able to have whatever fun they want without being punished?
          What if one says that this is unfair and that it is better to be have been ignorant of Islam?

Comment

It's the 21st century, we have so many means of communication.

We aint talking to or about people living in the dark ages cut of from all civilisation.

Secondly it is an obligation on Every human being to seek the purpose of their Lives, to seek Guidance from Allah Azzawajal.

If they couldn't be bothered, they are to blame. If they expecting to be spoon fed they are to blame.
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by aMuslimForLife View Post

And Allah knows best.
              The same way the Law punishes people for crimes,

Regardless of if they heard about the punishment or Law.

The onus is on them to find out, seek the truth concerning the matter.

جزاك الله خيرا
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

You say it's not our place to judge who's sin is larger and who is more likely to be forgiven. Allah will judge that, he's the most fair and most merciful no judgement we can come up with will be better than His. So why should we worry about something that does not concern us?

We judge by what is apparent. So a Muslim is one who embrasses Islam a non Muslim is one who doesn't. Someone who commits a major sin and is Muslim is still our brother/sister in Islam we can still pray for their forgiveness. While a non Muslim isn't our brother/sister in Islam and we can't pray for their forgiveness:

Muslim (976) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I asked my Lord for permission to pray for forgiveness for my mother, but He did not give me permission. And I asked Him for permission to visit her grave, and He gave me permission.”

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                  Even the one who has heard of Muhammad :saw: and that he is the last messenger and still dies without Imaan is doomed.
                  what you are saying is part of a hadeeth.

The question probably is , what if a person who heard wrong things about the prophet only.

I think he may get benefit of doubt , provided he believes in one god.

Comment

This hadeeth different groups interpret different ways.

They generally argue that Not giving permission for forgivness does not make her guilty . It may mean she has been forgiven already .

Comment

By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell-Fire.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

What's with the hadith? This is no proof she was a kafira.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                          The same way the Law punishes people for crimes,

Regardless of if they heard about the punishment or Law.

The onus is on them to find out, seek the truth concerning the matter.

جزاك الله خيرا
                          In reality, we do not know what Allah is going to do with them. The scholars differ on this issue.
                          My Blog ---> Reflections of the Traveler http://baraka.wordpress.com

Comment

assalaamu alaykum,

if they've heard of it they've heard of it, do you think people in the time of Rasoolullaah (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) who would mock islam and the muslims despite never meeting Him would be excused?

if they've heard of this message, they have had an opportunity to investigate it, if they choose not to because of peer pressure, or because of their own arrogance that is their own look out.
                            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                              what you are saying is part of a hadeeth. The question probably is , what if a person who heard wrong things about the prophet only. I think he may get benefit of doubt , provided he believes in one god.
                              This is his own fault, taking things at face value instead of investigating. Allah has given us intellect, we shouldn't blindly believe what others say and conduct our own research. If a person has heard that there is a person called Muhammad :saw: who claimed to be a messenger and doesn't believe in him, he is a kaafir going to hell for eternity.
                              Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 18-11-15, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X