Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islam is against the killing of Innocent People

Originally posted by AliB View Post
    Wait... am I missing something or are you arguing that it may be acceptable to kill a non-muslim minding his own business in his non-muslim country simply because he is a non-muslim?
    Blackbeard like the other ISIS fanboys is sick and will get a shock when he gets to he next life! I wouldn't take too much notice of what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
      [MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION] can you please answer this?
      im gathering the evidence so I can quit this once and for all, so I can just copy paste them so you can call the great imams misguided instead.

im not following my own opinion.
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Hared View Post
        Blackbeard like the other ISIS fanboys is sick and will get a shock when he gets to he next life! I wouldn't take too much notice of what he says.
        Sorry only one who gets a shock is the kafir like you.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
          im gathering the evidence so I can quit this once and for all, so I can just copy paste them so you can call the great imams misguided instead.

im not following my own opinion.
          No I'm genuinely interested in finding out if your great scholars really allowed killing innocent people using their faith as an excuse. I'm genuinely interested in knowing if Islam is the religion of intolerance, violence and terrorism. Though I don't believe it is, but I'm always open to other views.
          "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

No you idiot.

I am just not crippled with hypocrisy and modernism and rather look towards what our great scholars have said. I'm not issuing fatwas, go to a scholar for that instead.
            So you can't even defend yourself without insulting others can you? You have been so brainwashed by your sick ISIS bros that you can't even recognize your right hand from your left. :evilb:

Comment

Someone's digging themselves a hole .

When one finds oneself in a hole....stop digging .

Comment

I'm eagerly waiting for your evidences [MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION]

How long do you suppose it will take you to confirm what you stated to be true?
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

No you idiot.

I am just not crippled with hypocrisy and modernism and rather look towards what our great scholars have said. I'm not issuing fatwas, go to a scholar for that instead.
                  So you can't even argue your point without resorting to insults. Very mature of you, Blackbeard, very mature.

Comment

i am unable to post

Originally posted by Qlaic View Post
                    But there is an Hadith that talks about attacking in general when women and children might end up being harmed.

Volumn 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 256.

Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                    So you take that hadith and leave many hadiths and many qurans that opposes killing of civilians?
                    Salam

Mufti Menk was describing this incident which Islamaphobes normally CHERRY PICK to degrade All those tens of hadiths in which Islam spoke (bucking the trend of Kuffars wars) not to kill the aged, children, women and those who took protection in their monastries , churches and not to harm public utilities & places .

He said those Particular kuffar were well aware that we muslims will never attack women and children so they willingly & mutually in co operation of their women together tried to take advantage on the Muslims War Ethics and kindness by using them (as shields) to protect themselves so when this was reported to Prophet :saw: and he gave the permission to proceed to attack. (Do not play with Muslim's gentleness and kindness, do not think as a weakness or stupidness, was mufti Menks words too i think ) . Mufti Menk also said similar advantage the kuffar also tried to take during the battle of Khandaq when they were waiting the muslims to pray when they planned and prepared to cross the trench or khandaq but to their utter dismay Allah revealed their plan to his Prophet :saw: and introduced new method of Praying that (forgot 1/2 , 1/3 or 1/4th) a part of them will pray one rakat behind the Imaam and they will go and replace those who did not pray so that some group on men will be guarding the khandaq and the kaffirs plan could not work . :o

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                    Firstly the word civilians is not in the hadith, nor in the books of scholars, the hadith says women and children
                    Secondly, the companions knew women and children were there, this is why they asked, they did not target them intentionally but some may have been hurt while tagetting the enemy
                    Abufulaan i have quoted you here just to share this info since its important for us to know reply of such matters which the kaffirs normally cherry pick leaving all the 10's of hadith in favour of justice and peace just to suit their agendas, though i exactly do not mean Qlaic here, he was just clearing his doubt. :D
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 16-11-15, 04:06 AM.
                    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

• Re: Islam is against the killing of Innocent People

Originally posted by AliB View Post
                      So you can't even argue your point without resorting to insults. Very mature of you, Blackbeard, very mature.
                      I've heard of loving Muslims and hating kafirs but never heard of "Insulting Muslims and killing kafirs". This guy takes it to a whole new level.

Comment

I've heard of loving Muslims and hating kafirs but never heard of "Insulting Muslims and killing kafirs". This guy takes it to a whole new level.
                        His first posts on this forum is a troll. If he is sincere, he's supposed to ask sincerely.

and apparently he thinks one who dies killing a kafir ends up being in hell... unbelievable.

And since you are asking. Im in middle of writing down in wordpad. will copy soon.

Comment

His first posts on this forum is a troll. If he is sincere, he's supposed to ask sincerely.

and apparently he thinks one who dies killing a kafir ends up being in hell... unbelievable.

And since you are asking. Im in middle of writing down in wordpad. will copy soon.
                          Okay I'm asking you this with utmost sincerity. Please provide the answers when you can.

Comment

Okay I'm asking you this with utmost sincerity. Please provide the answers when you can.
                            It's lengthy, but I will finish it up and post it within 30-60min :insha:

I want it to be perfectly explained.

Comment

If you're talking about me, I am no troll; just a regular 'kafir'. I am embarrassed for you about having such little respect for non-muslims.It is sad and shocking, really.

Comment

[MENTION=122945]sandman123[/MENTION]

you see, he is a kafir.

no muslim starts their first post on a forum with what he wrote.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X