Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong or right? Muslims leaving work early or school because of Jum'ah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong or right? Muslims leaving work early or school because of Jum'ah.

It is offered in my workplace. Yet 1 finishes work an hour earlier.

I want him to stop it. I carry on.
    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Re: Is it wrong or right? Muslims leaving work early or school because of Jum'ah.

Why is he/she leaving early? To go clean up to leave to eat etc or just for the sake of abusing the accommodation by the employers?

Comment

Re: Is it wrong or right? Muslims leaving work early or school because of Jum'ah.

Originally posted by Bingo View Post
      Why is he/she leaving early? To go clean up to leave to eat etc or just for the sake of abusing the accommodation by the employers?
      Jum'ah as stated in the title. it's a Friday prayer that happens during midday. But he leaves way earlier.
      And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        Jum'ah as stated in the title. it's a Friday prayer that happens during midday. But he leaves way earlier.
        Perhaps he goes to do ghusl and get ready for Jummah proper?

Comment

dont get what your issue is?

I used to go early on Jummah too but the hours are made up so Iused to work 37 and a half hours a week, we had a max 2 hours for lunch, between 12 and 2 to be taken as much or as little as you like, had to be in office between 9.30 and 12 and 2 until 4. around that it was flexible

I used to do haolf hour lunch every day and almost full 2 hours for jummah

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
            dont get what your issue is?

I used to go early on Jummah too but the hours are made up so Iused to work 37 and a half hours a week, we had a max 2 hours for lunch, between 12 and 2 to be taken as much or as little as you like, had to be in office between 9.30 and 12 and 2 until 4. around that it was flexible

I used to do haolf hour lunch every day and almost full 2 hours for jummah
            Nonameakhi brother, it's different to normal routine work, it's sorta important him to be there to study and the workplace does offer Jum'ah. He chooses to miss out a big chunk of it. I don't because I know we can still pray Jum'ah on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
              Perhaps he goes to do ghusl and get ready for Jummah proper?
              He smells so fresh when he comes man, all in proper attire everything, ready for Jummah.

Comment

I don't know how to approach him. He's way older than I am.

Do I respect his wishes and not say anything?

Comment

Tricky question lol

do what you feel is the best.
                  "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Jummah would happen here at 1:40.

I would leave, even if it was a lecture, by 12 maximum.

I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Then again that is just me.
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

I don't understand what the issue here is?

?:-|

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        I don't understand what the issue here is?

?:-|
                        Bro, he leaves at 11am.

Comment

Bro, he leaves at 11am.
                          ...and the issue?

I assume the employer is OK with it.

Comment

I know it appears as though I am harsh to this guy and I am creating unnecessary problems.

Guys, there's a whole context to this situation that's missing, and I delibrately left it out.

it's my problem, my fault. I just don't know where I can go for advice but I'll find someone in the masjid In sha Allah.

:jkk

Comment

...Guys, there's a whole context to this situation that's missing, and I delibrately left it out...
                              -_-

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X