Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The wisest among the last 2 year new members leaves the Forum

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Without my comment being taken as pro or anti ISIS (hopefully), I must say that that is the truest thing I have read in this thread.
    Well if no one was gonna call out the hypocrisy thought I would
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      Your above first strong Proof against me is a great FLOP , boy . learn to respect muslims so that you are respected by the grace of Allah. But you support kafirs instead ? I am talking about your proof in post # 51 above you quote my thread 'Why Jesus is not the son of God ? ''

I saw this post of your's late or i would n't have replied to you since YOU APPEAR TO ME YOU ARE A TROLL or are you out of sense ? who is joining Saba sulava who is a kaffir enemy of islam who asks ABSURD QUESTIONS which everybody know except You , its SabaSulava who wants to HIJACK MY thread ( not I am hijacking his thread, you idiot ) You turn a Liar here but i will stop short of calling that since I give the benefit of my doubt for a Muslim, in both matters . A troll & a Liar . So you have no proof of what you claimed earlier and had picked the wrong thread and post , ie my thread and say am hijacking it , lol ,my laugh on you, you utterly fail here. So be careful not to slander lest that turns back to you all what you have called me :o.

No wonder some people call wahhabi Jahil , and here you go and proved that when you call yourselves in your avatar '' a wahhabi '' lol . But so called wahabis are not that bad as its accused , except they went to extremes which i have wrote in the thread of my previous reply to you but they are trying to follow Tauheed at the most but the kafir takfir gun will make them fall to the lows..

So you slandered me for free and i will leave to Allah swt to the needful . Inshallah you will repay for slandering a well wisher of Ummah .

Here is where Abufulaan did commit a blunder but I did not make it a issue because i do not want to continue and make it a laughing stock for the kaffirs (I do mind for the honour of Muslims but I do not know how much you people like abunajm, abufuallan, and you care for the honour of Islam and Muslims so that you go and make fuss on a thread which is haq with valid proofs and you come and babble there in comparative religion , A Face of Islam and Muslims when you yourself did not do any good to defend lslam ?) and i gave him time through PM for collecting his daleels but he accepted that he brings his daleel all from online , where it seems he went wrong the view he claimed that '' Sahaba or Prophet thought they were less in numbers (rather afraid from his words) during Hudhaibiyya so they made a truce .

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...5-say-So/page2 post # 44

and also Abufulans is wrong when he quoted the verse (60:4) that Ibrahim (as) was the excellent pattern and told there is permanent animosity between him and kaffirs which he took out of context which i already told him and he accepted his mistake. Though Abufulaans has knowledge in some areas but its ok to make mistakes (to err is human) unless untill you are ready to rectify when you are presented the haq with valid daleel.

So you are all are welcome to find faults in my posts if that would make you happy ;), and you call yourselves muslims serving islam, shame on you .liars

Naudhubillah May Allah save me from jealousy which shaves off eeman and also the sins of slandering others which can be worst of the riba and mischeif making (fitna is worse than killing) but make me sincere to serve islam and not my ego and satanic doubts. ameen.
      Another cheap shot, if you want to continue the discussion about ayatussaifto then I'm ready, I stopped only because you asked me to, want me to reply to that last post of yours properly?

As for hating kufr and its people, get back on the thread and refute what I said if I'm wrong

Though I thank you for not mocking me like you always do, I would rather discuss formally like this
      Last edited by abufulaans; 13-11-15, 11:13 PM.
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
        Another cheap shot, if you want to continue the discussion about ayatussaifto then I'm ready, I stopped only because you asked me to, want me to reply to that last post of yours properly?

As for hating kufr and its people, get back on the thread and refute what I said if I'm wrong

Though I thank you for not mocking me like you always do, I would rather discuss formally like this
        Ok Abu fulaan , the juggler of replies I've bumped the below thread read all my replies # 36, 40,43,51,52

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...80#post6740780

and after finishing this issue we will inshallah go to the older topic '' Kill the polytheists ? did the quran say so ? inshallah
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X