Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wisest among the last 2 year new members leaves the Forum

Salam

In my humble and unbiased opinion I 've never seen a writer as wise and self restrained as Hate racism for the past nearly 2 years and he was much better than me handling the Trolls and Apologetics softly but wisely untill they even praised him though they could never give an appropriate answers to Hate Racism 's questions.

I am very upset to receive a PM from him and shows how the forum appears to people like him who are the Asset for the ummah.

''Salam big brother

i am leaving the forum for good, since comparative section was closed i noticed other sections are run by ISIS supporting people that enjoy giving excuse for killing babies, we did our best in dawah section we beat all kafir in dawah section but i do not want to debate fellow muslims that are misguided and subhanallah we dont need a forum to get answers of Islam there are plenty of scholars who have answered all questions already.

my e-mail is:... [MENTION=20859]gma[/MENTION]il.com

anyday anytime contact me, if you ever visit Sri Lanka my doors are open for you.

make dua for me i will make dua for you and family Insha Allah

Insha Allah i will walk into Kafir forums and do dawah its better than arguing with ISIS supporters who try to kill scholars.''

My brethrens its a time to think about ourselves

To my Allah given conscience we the Ummah of Nabi :saw: are passing this stage bolded in red in the below hadiths which is narrated by Hudhaifa (ra) so called as '' The Man of Secrets of Nabi :saw: ''

BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 803 :
    Narrated by Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman
    The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state."

@ hate racism
    Jazakallah Bro Hate racism May Allah reward you for all your hard work and research and those threads that made me laugh when ever I thought about them . So i agree with you but do keep coming back at least a day a week to Ummah and take care about the perplexing questions of Trolls and may be I will the next to follow your wise ideas. Though we are ridden with our duties to our families May Allah swt ar Arahman unite as best friends in Jannah for eternity, Ameen

May Allah swt guide the Ummah to the right path, ameen.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 11-11-15, 03:02 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: The wisest among the last 2 year new members leaves the Forum

It's funny how this dude calls us misguided when he twists the quran like no other. ironic.

he assumes he is guided, I wouldn't call someone misguided unless in extreme cases when someone is openly doing something which violates islam. Like joking and ridiculing allah's sharia for example.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
      It's funny how this dude calls us misguided when he twists the quran like no other. ironic.
      You cant even prove when you slander me and now you are slandering him . Wisdom is not up for grabs.

Nor you cant defend Islam against the Kafirs even 1/10th of what he has done, served islam but you people rather wrestle among yourselves
      lol
      Last edited by talibilm09; 11-11-15, 03:20 AM.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
        You cant even prove when you slander me and you are slandering him . Wisdom is not up for grabs.

Nor you can defend Islam with the Kafirs even 1/10th of what he has done, served islam but you people rather wrestle among yourselves lol
        It's not slander, he knows exactly what I am talking about, a few hints I can give is how he made itjihad trying to debate that russian kaffirs could end up in heaven, although he took that one back. (russian airliner thread)

One other thing is how he ridiculed allahs sharia regarding Qisas and he went as far to call it illegitimate and "the funniest justification". http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=#post6731796

It's not slander when there is proof what he has wrote, unless he explains what he meant and distances himself from it, my opinion regarding this stays.

It's weird how he considers us misguided and him guided. Interesting, I thought his motto was only Allah can judge, I guess this doesn't stand for people with a slightly other view than him. Sorry I have no other respect than mutual respect which is given on this forum for someone who insults brothers and sisters like that.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

I mean it's fine to slander us for having a different view but god forbid one can say the slighest things about you guys.

Tell your friend to write down why we are misguided, how we are misguided and what we are doing differently which makes us misguided in Islam. Other than this it's pure slander with no proof, the way he talks with no respect, I don't expect much.

Comment

i'd never followed his posts until the isis thread but this actually makes me kind of sad. may he always be on the right path.
            I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
              Mini essay time
              There are select few members who do amazing work in the CR section, as well as general contribution on the forum.
              I undoubtedly agree with everything that you said, Op. This is sad news.
              Hate Racism is definitely one of the most valuable members on this forum, for the Ummah. And I'm sure the majority of people here will agree with this.
              The threads in the CR section, where he spends hours, donating so much time, and energy in refuting claims, and giving Da'wah, is amazing.
              Also, the character of giving Da'wah - polite and friendly, unlike other members on the forum, who get angry over trivial matters.
              Masha ' Allah it truly is a talent, and if Hate Racism has gone (yo, stay, lol), his presence will truly be missed, by all.
              Also, atleast he makes a difference, and people's opinions are changed, in CR matters. Whereas others are arguing fruitlessly over sects, Isis, etc, but people rarely changes their views on these matters.
              Jazakhallahu Khairan for all your hard work, brother, and may Allah s.w.t reward you in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
              [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

It's not slander, he knows exactly what I am talking about, a few hints I can give is how he made itjihad trying to debate that russian kaffirs could end up in heaven, although he took that one back. (russian airliner thread)

One other thing is how he ridiculed allahs sharia regarding Qisas and he went as far to call it illegitimate and "the funniest justification". http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=#post6731796

It's not slander when there is proof what he has wrote, unless he explains what he meant and distances himself from it, my opinion regarding this stays.

It's weird how he considers us misguided and him guided. Interesting, I thought his motto was only Allah can judge, I guess this doesn't stand for people with a slightly other view than him. Sorry I have no other respect than mutual respect which is given on this forum for someone who insults brothers and sisters like that.
                what is the post # no he hate racism spoke about Qisas ?

Hate racism spoke about not to rape other since they raped us . and that's is the correct islamic stance :up:. I've been asking the Pakistani army about these (in a old thread) if they are True Muslims do not do what the Indian animals, Kaffirs soldiers do .

Let the Kaffirs eat shi* (rape) so will you go and eat shi* ? just to retaliate. If you follow real islam and do against what the kafirs did to us by protecting their women from attrocities then that it will shame them and your honesty and courtesy will rattle the world and a BIG BOOST FOR ISLAM Even the Kafir foe change into your friend. So That's what All islam is about , Dawah from your manners and truth than the sword.

Hate racism' post # 74,98,99,116,118 shows his wisdom and takwa :up: . If he 's erred give me the post to prove your claims and all can err sometimes but that does not make him wrong 100 % and vice versa
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

what is the post # no he hate racism spoke about Qisas ?

Hate racism spoke about not to rape other since they raped us . and that's is the correct islamic stance :up:. I've been asking the Pakistani army about these (in a old thread) if they are True Muslims do not do what the Indian animals, Kaffirs soldiers do .

Let the Kaffirs eat shi* (rape) so will you go and eat shi* ? just to retaliate. If you follow real islam and do against what the kafirs did to us by protecting their women from attrocities then that it will shame them and your honesty and courtesy will rattle the world and a BIG BOOST FOR ISLAM Even the Kafir foe change into your friend. So That's what All islam is about , Dawah from your manners and truth than the sword.

Hate racism' post # 74,98,99,116,118 shows his wisdom and takwa :up: . If he 's erred give me the post to prove your claims and all can err sometimes but that does not make him wrong 100 % and vice versa
                  Only an idiot compares Qisas of murder to homosexual rape or shit eating. you both should be ashamed for trashtalking a sharia punishment like that.

maybe you should both take your time and read about punishments in Allahs sharia instead of talking right out of your bum with no knowledge.
                  Last edited by Blackbeard; 11-11-15, 04:01 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that @Hate_Racism . I've always admired the way you post and dawah. May Allah bless you for the invaluable 'work' you do. I hope you come back to this forum insha Allah. I don't think the cp forum will be closed forever. Keep me in your dua insha Allah. Take care!

Comment

Only an idiot compares Qisas of murder to homosexual rape or shit eating. you both should be ashamed for trashtalking a sharia punishment like that.

maybe you should both take your time and read about punishments in Allahs sharia instead of talking right out of your bum with no knowledge.
                      Is it really worth arguing over this and breaking ties with our fellow muslim brothers? I've seen many useless debates and the worst part is it's between Muslims. Why not work together on the things you agree on instead?

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                        Is it really worth arguing over this and breaking ties with our fellow muslim brothers? I've seen many useless debates and the worst part is it's between Muslims. Why not work together on the things you agree on instead?
                        Well he was the one who said I was wrong about Qisas punishments and compared it to revenging homosexual rape to someone else. Is he srs fo real..... He says its the correct islamic stance, :lahawla:

And for your info, im not breaking ties, I'm trying to correct his mistakes but when one doesn't voluntarily want to use their brain, it gets a bit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                          Yes, we can't break ties with Muslim brothers that's a haram and you are not forgiven by Allah swt even in auspicious moment s like eid in Ramadhan.

But when you claim something you should prove. Where did hate racism spoke about Qisas , i am conversing with this gentle man for nearly an year he will fall to his knees if he does a mistake in Religion he will make an immediate' U 'turn as soon as he knows its a mistake and apologise, that's a trait of A Muhmin
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 11-11-15, 04:33 AM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Yes, we can't break ties with Muslim brothers that's a haram and you are not forgiven even in auspicious moment s like eid in Ramadhan.

But when you claim something you should prove. Where did hate racism spoke about Qisas , i am conversing with gentle man for nearly an year he will fall to his knees if he does a mistake in Religion he will make an immediate' U 'turn as soon as he knows its a mistake and apologise, that's a trait of A Muhmin
                            I linked you, you even read it and said he was correct and now you are saying where he spoke about it? Try harder please....

either admit you're wrong and save yourself from further embarrasment or stand on the fact that you compare Qisas of murder to raping another man in revenge. (or eating shit because someone else does it)

some forum members are so over-dramatic, you try to correct their mistake and they make it as if you made takfeer on them and breaking ties.
                            Last edited by Blackbeard; 11-11-15, 04:17 AM.

Comment

I linked you, you even read it and said he was correct and now you are saying where he spoke about it? Try harder please....

either admit you're wrong and save yourself from further embarrasment or stand on the fact that you compare Qisas of murder to raping another man in revenge. (or eating shit because someone else does it)
                              Man ah , that you call as Qisas,lol. ? By Qisas its all i am thinking about the blood money issue when even some spoke against not knowing its kufr to speak against Allah's laws

Blowing up a airliner, suiicide bombing etc are NOT QISAS but Zhulm or Injustice that's not allowed in Islam to kill the innocents and punishing collectively for some ones mistake.

And I never think its as a embarrasment to learn anything even a simple thing as Bro Linkdeuster, was teaching me to pronounce tahajjud, I am a student of knowledge ' Talibilm' though I am 50 so where is the embarrasment ?, I can sit among the kids and learn tajweed ,;)
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 11-11-15, 04:28 AM.
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X