Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think Allah won't answer your Dua.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think Allah won't answer your Dua.

Assalamu alaikum

Look at shaitaan (Iblis)

He outright disobeyed Allah swt in person when Allah swt commanded all to bow before Adam a.s. -pray:
    Iblis was arrogant and disobedient in front of Allah swt himself. Allah swt then says to iblis that he is the cursed one.
    You are cursed, you are cursed. You are shaitaan the cursed one.

After that what did iblis do? He made a request (which we call Dua) and asked make me among the respited or give me life until the day of resurrection. And Allah swt replies, you'll get what you want.

If you think there's no way Allah will answer your Dua, look at shaytaan. He directly disobeyed Allah and instantly after that what does he do? He asks Allah swt for something. And what did Allah do? He granted his Dua!

No one is far away from Allah swt to ask for anything. no one! If shaytaan can do it, you can do it and Allah will answer your Dua.

Re: If you think Allah won't answer your Dua.

:jkk: and I read somewhere that Allah say's "I am as my slave thinks (expects) I am"...always think good of Allah and believe that he will accept or grant you your dua. He say's "be" and "it is"...it's as simple as that. Nothing is impossible or difficult for him. You just have to try and remember though that this is the dunya...not jannah where you barely have to think of something and it's right before your eyes.
    Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
      yeah we should all have conviction that Allah s.w.t will answer our Du'aas, insha ' allah.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

If you think Allah won't answer your Dua.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله
        :jkk:
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

:wswrwb:
          Good thread.
          If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
          And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Wa iyyakum

Comment

bump

Comment

well i acutaly had duas that were answered.

i dont know about those who say that they dont get answered
                "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                me - 2017

Comment

Your point is right , but example you chose is not correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                    Your point is right , but example you chose is not correct.
                    How is the example not correct? that example is used by Imams and Scholars.I have been researching the topic of dua for years and I hav always heard this example being used!
                    What is wrong about it? Nothing!
                    its true, and its reassuring to all Muslims because it tells Muslims that you are never too "unholy" "low" to get your dua answered! I think thats beautiful! way too many Muslims think that they have to be perfect in order for Allah to answer or hear theri dua! which is not true! iblis was even answered!
                    This basic fact alone puts iman and hope in the hearts of Muslims and I find it insulting that you would say this is an "incorrect" example when imams and scholars all over the world have used this same exact example!

Comment

Also, Allah answers the dua of the mazloom/oppressed even if it is a non Muslim. Even if the person oppressed is an atheist who rejects his existence! Allah answers him! So I really take offense to people saying "oh dont use that,its incorrect"
                      what is incorrect? the fact that iblis made a request(WHCIH HE DID) and Allah subhanahuwatalaa granted that request?
                      or that this example was brought up when it has to do with duas? either way it wont make sense because this example CLEARLY shows that you dont have to be a pious perfect flawless person in order for Allah to answer you! the reason why people turn away from Islam and faith is because they feel that "Im not most pious,whats the use"??? and I applaud all imams and scholars for pointing out the the fact that Allah accepts the dua of the caller! you dont have to be perfect or a daily caller,even if you call once, ALLAH HEARS! which puts hope in the hopeless!even if you feel like dirt, always know that iblis had his dua answered....so youre saying your worst than iblis?
                      thats a beautiful example! and its a true example.

Comment

Originally posted by IslamicGuidance View Post
                        How is the example not correct? that example is used by Imams and Scholars.I have been researching the topic of dua for years and I hav always heard this example being used!
                        What is wrong about it? Nothing!
                        its true, and its reassuring to all Muslims because it tells Muslims that you are never too "unholy" "low" to get your dua answered! I think thats beautiful! way too many Muslims think that they have to be perfect in order for Allah to answer or hear theri dua! which is not true! iblis was even answered!
                        This basic fact alone puts iman and hope in the hearts of Muslims and I find it insulting that you would say this is an "incorrect" example when imams and scholars all over the world have used this same exact example!
                        Iblees wanted a prolonged life to prove decision of Allah swt wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by IslamicGuidance View Post
                          Also, Allah answers the dua of the mazloom/oppressed even if it is a non Muslim. Even if the person oppressed is an atheist who rejects his existence! Allah answers him! So I really take offense to people saying "oh dont use that,its incorrect"
                          what is incorrect? the fact that iblis made a request(WHCIH HE DID) and Allah subhanahuwatalaa granted that request?
                          or that this example was brought up when it has to do with duas? either way it wont make sense because this example CLEARLY shows that you dont have to be a pious perfect flawless person in order for Allah to answer you! the reason why people turn away from Islam and faith is because they feel that "Im not most pious,whats the use"??? and I applaud all imams and scholars for pointing out the the fact that Allah accepts the dua of the caller! you dont have to be perfect or a daily caller,even if you call once, ALLAH HEARS! which puts hope in the hopeless!even if you feel like dirt, always know that iblis had his dua answered....so youre saying your worst than iblis?
                          thats a beautiful example! and its a true example.
                          I dont think there is anything wrong with the example but it may be a simplification.

You may be overlooking the details like the fact that Iblis had many thousands, perhaps millions or even eons worth of Ibadah to his credit.

How much Ibadah do you and i have ?

Yes Allah (swt) can accept Dua unconditionally from anyone anytime but i mean Iblis was no small fish like you and me.

He was a being of free-will and yet managed to reach the highest echelons of Jannah with the highest Malaikah because of his service.

How much service to Allah (swt) can we speak of ?

Aside from that, is the fact that what Iblis asked for (basically "Give me Time") actually fit with the plan of Allah (swt) although he probably didnt perceive it.

The topic is deeper than we think. So yeah, make Dua but seek knowledge on how it works as well.

and Allah knows best

Comment

Good reminder.
                            Keep supplicating in whatever times, in sadness happiness , difficulty or ease.
                            InshaAllah it will be responded.
                            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by coffeecat View Post
                              I dont think there is anything wrong with the example but it may be a simplification.

You may be overlooking the details like the fact that Iblis had many thousands, perhaps millions or even eons worth of Ibadah to his credit.

How much Ibadah do you and i have ?

Yes Allah (swt) can accept Dua unconditionally from anyone anytime but i mean Iblis was no small fish like you and me.

He was a being of free-will and yet managed to reach the highest echelons of Jannah with the highest Malaikah because of his service.

How much service to Allah (swt) can we speak of ?

Aside from that, is the fact that what Iblis asked for (basically "Give me Time") actually fit with the plan of Allah (swt) although he probably didnt perceive it.

The topic is deeper than we think. So yeah, make Dua but seek knowledge on how it works as well.

and Allah knows best
                              Never thought of it that way. Wow,

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X