• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi actor arrested in mall for attracting 'too much female attention'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2PNtIj5W2M

http://tribune.com.pk/story/980737/s...ale-attention/

Re: Saudi actor arrested in mall for attracting 'too much female attention'

religious police didn't read him his miranda rights?

Comment

who?

Comment

Look guys, I'm sorry I attracted too much attention. I apologise.
        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          religious police didn't read him his miranda rights?

Mmmm miranda.. orange or strawberry?:watermelon:
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

I told my husband not to leave the house.... but he just had to visit that mall didn't he...
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Saudi actor arrested in mall for attracting 'too much female attention'

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

Good one sis! Hahaha

Comment

lmao this dude
                "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

I think hai'a should have their authority restored and their organisation be able to enforce immediate hadd or ta'zeer punishments in public.

Quite disgraceful those 'niqabis' and their likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                    Look guys, I'm sorry I attracted too much attention. I apologise.
                    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    I told my husband not to leave the house.... but he just had to visit that mall didn't he...
                    My post was first. It's only fair you apologise for deceiving these poor women we iz an item @)
                    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

maa sha Allah that man . let me just go on holiday quickly
                      Okay :)

Comment

Isn't it his fault and the crowds fault too. I mean, judging by the article, they mobbed him, what exactly was he supposed to do, except try and get out of there.. But at the same time, as a Royal, he should have known better than that, that situation was a likelihood. I cannot believe everyone going so crazy over him, like seriously - as Muslim women though... that is a bad situation. It doesn't matter who it is, it's a member of the opposite gender, we're commanded to lower our gaze, not do what these women did. where's the hayaa gone..
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                          I think hai'a should have their authority restored and their organisation be able to enforce immediate hadd or ta'zeer punishments in public.

Quite disgraceful those 'niqabis' and their likes.
                          i doubt any of them wear niqabs when they're outside saudi borders.

Comment

This is me when I was a actor. Thanks for sharing my best/worst moment.
                            Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by tigress777 View Post
                              [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

Good one sis! Hahaha
                              I warned him... but No! he just had to visit that mall, on that day, at that time, in all fairness he did say he was going to buy me something nice, so I thought fine........ lol

But never again, sis! I am seriously going to have to keep him locked up at home.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X