Remote Viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Viewing

anyone doing this...or know more about it.....care to explain???

Re: Remote Viewing

Originally posted by Mohammed_123 View Post
    how does it feels to get banned again and again??? :)

how does it feels to get your stupi threads locked?
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
      how does it feels to get banned again and again??? :)

how does it feels to get your stupi threads locked?
      feels great coz i know im onto something huge.....ummah mods cant contain me

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammed_123 View Post
        Yes I do it quite a bit

Start > Run > MSTSC

Comment

RDP allows network administrators to remotely diagnose and resolve problems encountered by individual subscribers. RDP is available for most versions of theWindows operating system as well as Mac OS X. An open source version is also available.

Noteworthy properties of RDP includeencryption, smart card authentication,bandwidth reduction, resource sharing, the ability to use multiple displays and the ability to disconnect temporarily without logging off. RDP also allows redirection of functions such as audio and printing.
          RDP can support up to 64,000 independentchannels for data transmission. Data can be encrypted using 128-bit keys and the bandwidth reduction feature optimizes the data transfer rate in low-speed connections.
          The protocol has presented some security issues, however. For instance, if an administrator opens a thin-client connection between computers, an attacker who is able to break into the RDP connection would have administrator privileges on both computers. It is generally recommended that RDP only be used when it is absolutely necessary and that both the administrator and end user run with the lowest level of privileges possible.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mohammed_123;6708086]feels great coz ..ummah mods cant contain me[/QUOTE]
            ???? :)

u just got contained?
            Last edited by GoogleSlayer; 28-10-15, 04:40 AM.
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X