Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: people from London

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
    Last week i went to london, all these threads about racist attacks and things like that scared me, but people from london were actually nice! They helped me with my pushchair going up the stairs etc. One guy actually waited for me at the next flight of stairs! Was so surprised also my daughter got lots of attention, people cooed over her
    same sis, I was in London last week and I was a little worried because of all the stories too, but Alhamdulillah everyone was nice and friendly like usual.

So good to hear how nice people were to you n the little one as well :)
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
      Last week i went to london, all these threads about racist attacks and things like that scared me, but people from london were actually nice! They helped me with my pushchair going up the stairs etc. One guy actually waited for me at the next flight of stairs! Was so surprised also my daughter got lots of attention, people cooed over her
      You did this on purpose lol, :)

Because I can't stop smiling, this all sounds so adorable. No one can resist ur sweet little angel masha allah :)
      Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        London people be careful!
        irepIslam, how do you know it's true?

This is dangerous.
        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X