Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is getting botox or laser hair removal haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about permanent hair removal just on my beardline because my beard seems to be creeping further and further down my neck.

Have any brothers used waxing strips?

​​​​ Im just thinking of ways of preventing the hair growing back thicker and stronger.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by The Prince View Post
      I was thinking about permanent hair removal just on my beardline because my beard seems to be creeping further and further down my neck.

Have any brothers used waxing strips?

​​​​ Im just thinking of ways of preventing the hair growing back thicker and stronger.

​​
      salaams, bro you on about the cheek area above the beard line and the neck area around the adams apple?

well personally at the moment im growing my cheek hair so i can make my beardline more higher and sharper,
      i never trim or cut the hair under my neck area because it makes the beard appear thicker, if that makes sense?

you can use a laser hair removal system, it costs a few hundred quid but its good Alhamdulillah or alternatively go and get it professionally lazered but it takes a fair few sessions, so would cost a bit

Comment

Indeed botox is haram. Botox is considered as a modification of your body. It can be compared to tattoos or some other stuff like this. But laser hair removal is not. It is like waxing, or even better. I heard about laser hair removal for the first time from my wife. She asked me to pay for one session in a beauty salon. I wasn’t sure what it is, and if Muslims can do this, so I asked my friends at the Mosque. They explained me, that it is not forbidden, and most of them were already aware of what it is. Later, I bought my wife a laser hair removal machine as a gift on http://www.showcharm.net/hair-removal-factory-in-China.html, so she can do this at home.
        Last edited by AlRoss0908; 17-11-20, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

salaams, bro you on about the cheek area above the beard line and the neck area around the adams apple?

well personally at the moment im growing my cheek hair so i can make my beardline more higher and sharper,
          i never trim or cut the hair under my neck area because it makes the beard appear thicker, if that makes sense?

you can use a laser hair removal system, it costs a few hundred quid but its good Alhamdulillah or alternatively go and get it professionally lazered but it takes a fair few sessions, so would cost a bit
          I mean my neck area just above the Adams apple.

Sheikh YouTube has many videos about waxing strips. My cheek area and beardline on the cheeks are fine alhumdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prince View Post

I mean my neck area just above the Adams apple.

Sheikh YouTube has many videos about waxing strips. My cheek area and beardline on the cheeks are fine alhumdulillah.
            can you link the youtube vid so i can see exactly what you mean in sha Allah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X