Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is getting botox or laser hair removal haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is getting botox or laser hair removal haram?

Assalamualakum,
    I wanted to know, is getting botox or laser hair removal haram?

Re: Is getting botox or laser hair removal haram?

Really?! No one knows?!

Comment

i don't think laser hair removal is haram, but i think botox is.
      not 100% sure, but that's what i think, because we remove hair anyway, but shouldn't try to alter creation by preventing ageing
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Is Laser Hair Removal Allowed?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          i don't think laser hair removal is haram, but i think botox is.
          not 100% sure, but that's what i think, because we remove hair anyway, but shouldn't try to alter creation by preventing ageing
          Sister, just a word of caution, when speaking about the deen, it's best not to say anything unless you are certain. If we say "I think" or "I am not 100%" then we are speaking about the deen of Allah without knowledge.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Sister, just a word of caution, when speaking about the deen, it's best not to say anything unless you are certain. If we say "I think" or "I am not 100%" then we are speaking about the deen of Allah without knowledge.
            okay good point, thanks, jazakhallahu khairan.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Pm for scholarly advice

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                Pm for scholarly advice
                Pm who? Are you a scholar?
                Last edited by halfmydeen89; 04-10-15, 01:22 AM.

while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

botox? that actively kills parts of your body. Why would that go through your mind?

hair removal is hair removal. Its fine unless prescribed not to
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Showing the Awrah is Haraam so, if you want to do hair removal down there, take that into consideration.

Comment

botox is haram, why would people even consider it?

Comment

So wait a minute.....one can get laser hair removal on the hairy hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
                          botox is haram, why would people even consider it?
                          Medical reasons.
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

'Laser' things aren't even for life btw ppl... I know ppl who have had laser hair removal, and ppl who have had laser eye surgery, and neither lasts for life, a couple of years, but then it goes back to normal... I always used to think it was a lifelong thing to be honest, but surprisingly it's not..
                            Just a note for peeps considering it.

Comment

Botox is haram. Not sure about laser hair removal. Probably it's not

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X