Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the forum running slow for anyone please..if possible quick answers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the forum running slow for anyone please..if possible quick answers...

Salam<br>is anyone finding when going to profile or someone elses profile or checking reps etc running slow<br><br>yes/no please?

Re: is the forum running slow for anyone please..if possible quick answers...

yes.. loads slow and stays blank too

Comment

yep
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
        yes
        Details please

Comment

Nope it's working fine for me, but the quote pm does not redirect us to the target post
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Not really.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              Details please
              just now i tried to click lounge it literally is just blank and keeps loading, i have go back and click again. also it takes ages for it to load when i go on reps or my page just loads

Comment

yeah as in it takes long to load and is generally slow when opening a quote or rep and stuff like that

Comment

hmm i may have to disable a few things

Comment

yeah like the infraction thing sajid, i dont think peeps are taking it seriously.........ok fine you do it as a joke once or twice but then its not even funny anymore.........

Comment

Yes, the pages do not load on the lounge, have to refresh..don't know about clicking profiles or reps as I do not do this or receive them often enough..
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                        yeah like the infraction thing sajid, i dont think peeps are taking it seriously.........ok fine you do it as a joke once or twice but then its not even funny anymore.........
                        its just a test sweety its not staying forever

Comment

It's working fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                            its just a test sweety its not staying forever
                            i know but it best end soon, dunno why but my moods been off since it came on so annoying lol

Comment

not for me

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X