X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mega question thread

As salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
    my dear respected brothers and sisters
    i just wanted to know how is it marrying a niqabi wife, can someone share their marriage experiences please (positive things only)
    when you slowly get into the deen before you want a really beautiful wife, who necessarily doesn't cover then over time you want a hijabi then over time you want a hijabi with abaya and comes a point where you can not see yourself with anyone besides a niqabi, i have reached that point alhamdulilah. there is something special about niqabi sisters that is very admiring, how they carry themselves etc.. we are all sinners i know, despite us having long thick beards or wearing the niqab. i just want to know people who are married to niqabi, how their life is and also sisters who wear the niqab full time can share their experiences also, in what they look for in a man. jazakAllah khair for your time brothers and sisters. please keep it positive and write keeping in mind Allah swt is watching you and you will have to answer for what you say.

Re: Marrying A Niqabi?

who says niqabis are not just as beautiful as the ones who put it all on show?
    and they are women like other women, they expect what any woman would in a husband
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 13-09-15, 06:25 PM.
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

:wswrwb:

I don't think sisters who wear niqab are all that different to everyone else. Maybe you'll have to accompany her in certain areas if it's not safe and you'll have to eat at restaurants with private seating, but that's about all I can think of right now.
        Last edited by Muslimah~S; 13-09-15, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
          I think I understand what you mean, because you're the brother that became closer to the Deen right, and I guess you just wanna know because it is in a way quite a big decision to wear a Niqab, so more like about people's experiences of wearing it, and all. As I remember on the forum we were discussing this the other day, and I was curious and wanted to know more too. In terms of what they look for in a man, I think it's exactly the same as any Muslim female would want, so religion and good character, compatibility.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
            who says niqabis are not just as beautiful as the ones who put it all on show?
            and they are women like other women, they expect what any woman would in a husband
            please forgive me if i misworded it i was saying that first when a man gets into the deen he still desires a pretty face and a nice body but over time all these things fade and i do not doubt the fact that niqabi sisters are beautiful outside as much as they are within. again forgive me for the confusion.. but i am more interested in her piety as long as there is a little bit of physical attraction she doesnt have to be a super gorgeous model , i am more into how she will upbring our kids and how she will treat her husband... sorry once again forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
              please forgive me if i misworded it i was saying that first when a man gets into the deen he still desires a pretty face and a nice body but over time all these things fade and i do not doubt the fact that niqabi sisters are beautiful outside as much as they are within. again forgive me for the confusion.. but i am more interested in her piety as long as there is a little bit of physical attraction she doesnt have to be a super gorgeous model , i am more into how she will upbring our kids and how she will treat her husband... sorry once again forgive me
              what does that have to do with a niqabi

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                what does that have to do with a niqabi
                ok never mind ..

Comment

ok never mind ..
                  being a niqabi doesnt make us all one in the same. so i being a niqabi cant tell you how other ones will act. so like your question of say "how she will upbring our kids and how she will treat her husband" that will be based solely on the woman you meet and marry i cant tell you how she will be cuz i have a different personlaity then another niqabi.

sea wat im saying?

now for me being a niqabi if i had a daughter inshallah one day hehe i would have her in niqab too when she got older n iwould teach her at home cuz no public skool for her no way!. as for my husband id only talk n look at him no other guys out on the streets or anywhere in public. but i cant say for another niqabi tho
                  Last edited by *aisha*; 13-09-15, 06:42 PM.

Comment

i see nothing wrong with this thread?
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                      being a niqabi doesnt make us all one in the same. so i being a niqabi cant tell you how other ones will act. so like your question of say "how she will upbring our kids and how she will treat her husband" that will be based solely on the woman you meet and marry i cant tell you how she will be cuz i have a different personlaity then another niqabi.

sea wat im saying?

yes i kind of understand, so pretty much they are just like other girls. arent some niqabis hardcore pious worshippers and super obedient to their husbands?

Comment

Marrying a niqabi... You should talk to brothers whose wives wear niqabs. I have PMd you some advice insha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by slaveuk View Post
                          Marrying a niqabi... You should talk to brothers whose wives wear niqabs. I have PMd you some advice insha Allah.

jazakaAllah khair akhi (: love you for the sake of Allah swt

Comment

yes i kind of understand, so pretty much they are just like other girls. arent some niqabis hardcore pious worshippers and super obedient to their husbands?
                            Yeah just like some hijabi's probably are.
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

:salams

I guess it goes like this:

Character and deen, isn't determined by the exterior, or what you wear. Similarily, a niqabi's personality differs from others.

Soo a niqabi, and another niqabi may be completely different character wise etc.

I'd say, it is commendable you want a niqabi, but now, you have to check her personality. Cuz whatever we say here, might contradict the one's personality you look at.

So, just do as you would with other occasions - like you did. :)

Don't judge a book by its cover, however I know, there is a huge difference in how you view someone.

Allahu alam.
                              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X