American Christian right and conservative Muslims/ Islamic extremists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Christian right and conservative Muslims/ Islamic extremists

What are the similarities and/or differences between them?

Re: American Christian right and conservative Muslims/ Islamic extremists

Originally posted by @fedayeen View Post
    What are the similarities and/or differences between them?
    There's no such thing as a conservative Muslim. True Muslims believe in the constitution of Allah(swt) which is the Law of Allah. So the question you're trying to ask is invalid because there is no such thing as a conservative Muslim. Try to phrase it differently by saying a moderate Muslim conservative. Denying the constitution of Allah is a big sin. So please I'd delete what you posted.

Comment

polytheism vs monotheism?

falsehood vs truth?

emotional freaks vs rational beings?

I could do this all day, what's your point in asking?
      sharing is caring.

:banbear: + :hidban::hidban::hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
        There's no such thing as a conservative Muslim. True Muslims believe in the constitution of Allah(swt) which is the Law of Allah. So the question you're trying to ask is invalid because there is no such thing as a conservative Muslim. Try to phrase it differently by saying a moderate Muslim conservative. Denying the constitution of Allah is a big sin. So please I'd delete what you posted.
        I'm simply repeating the popular labels for the sake of argument the news media are fond of using when attempting to differentiate Muslims ideologically.

Comment

My Life Started The Day I Was Stabbed || Emotional & Inspirational Story
          http://youtu.be/OCFJ9zsWcqM

This is a story of a 22 years old brother , who got stabbed while he was going to the store to get food & after that day his whole life changed. It's a guarantee if you are soft hearted you will cry watching the brother talk about his life

Comment

Originally posted by skeptical View Post
            polytheism vs monotheism?

falsehood vs truth?

emotional freaks vs rational beings?

I could do this all day, what's your point in asking?
            It is believed among secular/atheists that both conservative Muslims and the American evangelical Christian right have many things in common, are they correct?

Comment

When you say "conservative" Muslim, you mean Muslims who are not extremists, right? When you say conservative Muslims, people here may believe you are saying "Muslims who follow a watered down Islam that pleases the people/society".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X