Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

  • #2
    Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

    Well if a group labels other Muslims as kafirs I don't think labelling them ask khawarij is so bad
    Is it? Use some logic here. If you think you can go around calling others kafirs and
    expect Muslims to be cheering for you then you are hallucinating

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

      I'd definitely recommend for everyone to read a piece written by a student of Shaykh Ulwan (we ask Allah to free the shaykh).

      His final verdict is that isis are not khawarij even though in some aspects they're worse than them. It's a long piece which covers many topics but definitely worth a read.

      As a quick summary, he firstly mentions the mubahala between Adnani and Abu Abdullah al Shami in which the latter accused dawlah of making takfeer on those who fight dawlah. Adnani explicitly denied it and said may the curse of Allah be on the liars. A week or so ago, an official release of isis by Adnani mentioned '“So beware, for by fighting the Islamic State you fall into Kufr whether you realize it or not”.

      He mentions that this is an extreme ruling by other than what Allah has revealed and it's an innovated principle in tawheed and aqeedah.

      In any case, definitely worth a read.

      https://almuwahideenmedia.wordpress....ted-with-isis/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

        Originally posted by Zakir123 View Post
        Well if a group labels other Muslims as kafirs I don't think labelling them ask khawarij is so bad
        Is it? Use some logic here. If you think you can go around calling others kafirs and
        expect Muslims to be cheering for you then you are hallucinating
        Read the highlighted statement here.

        The Khawarij are an actual sect. The majority of the classic ulama considered them within Islam, not outside of it.

        As for takfir, I don't know who you mean specifically, but certain groups ARE kafir even if their members are individual Muslims. There is a distinction between groups and individuals. Just as he a Quraish at Badr were a kafir group with some Muslim individuals among them.
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

          The Shaykh's views on whether isis are khawarij.

          As for the one who describes this group to be a “Khawarij state”, then this is far from the truth in many aspects. Amongst them is that the renegade group that is mentioned in the texts of Hadiths, and has subsequently been described as “Khawaarij” and “Harooriyyah” and “Shuraat” and “Muhakkimah” is an ideological group that is identified by its beliefs and they would apply them to the leader as well as their followers to the extent that they would order their leaders to repent many times, rather they would withdraw from a statement and then would order their leaders to repent from their repentance. Abul Hasan Al Ash’ari, the one who is the most knowledgeable person of Maqaalaat ul Islamiyeen, has transmitted samples for that (look for example Maqaalaat Islamiyeen 92, 110) contrary to the one who deceptively applies statements of extremism for his benefit in his group.

          'Rather the nearest that can be said based on the scales of the reformer is that “Some extremists of our times are more severe in extremism that the ancient Harooriyya” in many aspects. Amongst them is that the Khawarij were people of principles who would apply their innovated principles on the leader as well as the followers and they would ask him to repent while the ISIS group evade from applying their principles considering leadership and influence. And amongst them is that “most” of the ancient Khawarij make Takfeer for the major sins while major sins are great disobedience in which the commands of Allah are violated. Whereas the extremists of our times make Takfeer on what is less than major sins and they even make Takfeer for matters that are in fact permissible which neither invalidates one’s faith and is not a major sin!

          Another aspect is that the ancient Harooriyya would be devoted to worship by reciting the Quran and by prayers while some of the extremists of our times are amongst the most neglectful of people with regards to carrying out acts of worship, and a lot of them spend their days listening to exciting Nasheeds (songs/poetry) and by internet IDs by which they claim to support their people by hurling abuses and insults towards their opponent. And another aspect is that the Harooriyya are more truthful in speech than many of the extremists of our times who permit lying to support his fighting group, and so they lie while mentioning the virtues of their group and they lie while mentioning the defects of their opponent.

          Rather, the one who ponders over the characteristics of the Khawarij and of some of those affiliated to the Dawla group will know that he needs to apologize to the Khawarij because of having oppressing them by him attributing these people to them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

            The Khaawarij appear time and time again and don't necessarily have the exact same aqeeda as the first. Rather the first were known by the statements of Rasululullah sallahualayhiwasalam and the later groups were as well.

            Since these backstabbing criminals fit the descriptions mentioned in the ahadith they are absolutely and without a doubt Khaawarij.
            Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

              Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
              The Shaykh's views on whether isis are khawarij.

              As for the one who describes this group to be a “Khawarij state”, then this is far from the truth in many aspects. Amongst them is that the renegade group that is mentioned in the texts of Hadiths, and has subsequently been described as “Khawaarij” and “Harooriyyah” and “Shuraat” and “Muhakkimah” is an ideological group that is identified by its beliefs and they would apply them to the leader as well as their followers to the extent that they would order their leaders to repent many times, rather they would withdraw from a statement and then would order their leaders to repent from their repentance. Abul Hasan Al Ash’ari, the one who is the most knowledgeable person of Maqaalaat ul Islamiyeen, has transmitted samples for that (look for example Maqaalaat Islamiyeen 92, 110) contrary to the one who deceptively applies statements of extremism for his benefit in his group.

              'Rather the nearest that can be said based on the scales of the reformer is that “Some extremists of our times are more severe in extremism that the ancient Harooriyya” in many aspects. Amongst them is that the Khawarij were people of principles who would apply their innovated principles on the leader as well as the followers and they would ask him to repent while the ISIS group evade from applying their principles considering leadership and influence. And amongst them is that “most” of the ancient Khawarij make Takfeer for the major sins while major sins are great disobedience in which the commands of Allah are violated. Whereas the extremists of our times make Takfeer on what is less than major sins and they even make Takfeer for matters that are in fact permissible which neither invalidates one’s faith and is not a major sin!

              Another aspect is that the ancient Harooriyya would be devoted to worship by reciting the Quran and by prayers while some of the extremists of our times are amongst the most neglectful of people with regards to carrying out acts of worship, and a lot of them spend their days listening to exciting Nasheeds (songs/poetry) and by internet IDs by which they claim to support their people by hurling abuses and insults towards their opponent. And another aspect is that the Harooriyya are more truthful in speech than many of the extremists of our times who permit lying to support his fighting group, and so they lie while mentioning the virtues of their group and they lie while mentioning the defects of their opponent.

              Rather, the one who ponders over the characteristics of the Khawarij and of some of those affiliated to the Dawla group will know that he needs to apologize to the Khawarij because of having oppressing them by him attributing these people to them.
              Early Khaawarij declared Muslims disbelievers for sins....daesh declares Mujahideen disbelievers for good deeds and self defense.


              Daesh is worse than the first in that sense.
              Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                Originally posted by Zakir123 View Post
                Well if a group labels other Muslims as kafirs I don't think labelling them ask khawarij is so bad
                Is it? Use some logic here. If you think you can go around calling others kafirs and
                expect Muslims to be cheering for you then you are hallucinating
                ^This. ISIS is making it pretty clear they are khawarij.

                Ali said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) as saying: There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the Deen as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of Judgment.
                [Sahih Muslim: Book 005, Number 2328]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                  Originally posted by circ View Post
                  ^This. ISIS is making it pretty clear they are khawarij.
                  Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                  " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                    Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                    Shaykh mentioned this here:

                    Indeed the saying that the “Islamic State” is*Khārijiyya, and describing its soldiers to be “Dogs of Hell fire” is a great risk that doesn’t make the one who say it safe from being among those who lied upon the Prophet – peace and blessings be upon him – “intentionally” to claim that the likes of these people are those whom the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him prevented them from his sayings. Applying the texts to what is happening requires knowledge of these texts, and requires knowledge of gathering the texts in a scholarly manner, and requires knowledge of the reality of whats happening, and it requires impartiality to the truth. I have followed those who applied these Aḥādīth on “Dawlah” and I have found that many of them are not from the people of Knowledge, and those of them who were from the people of knowledge : either they are the palace scholars, and they are the majority, or they have not gathered the texts, and those who have gathered the texts they didn’t know the state of the “Islamic State” in reality because he hears about it from only one side, and if there was a person who knew then he has not passed verdict with impartiality. The majority of the verdicts are political or partisan in nature and not Shar’ee (legitimate), or it is that the verdict was due to enmity or due to a lack of acceptance – “the resentful eye sees all the faults “ (Part of a poem of Imam Shaf’iee
                    bruh, get outta here. They were created by US and Israel. others can be manipulated by the Zionist-controlled and funded group all they want but I will never fall for it. I have evidence they are funded by the US, I'll make a thread about it later. ISIS are the dogs of hellfire.
                    Last edited by circ; 14-07-15, 04:18 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                      This is kind of over the top imo, he's basically saying they're worse than the khawaarij and thus can't be, and that it's even insulting to actual khawaarij (which come on, they're the dogs of hellfire so who even cares). The truth is that the haarooriyyah of old most likely were better than ISIS today, but they are not the same brand of khaariji. The ahadith describe a group that ISIS fits into perfectly, and that group, its views, attributes and properties differ than the khawaarij of old because they are not the khawaarij of old. They are explicitly stated to emerge in the end times, and this fact btw is a good reply to the dust ISIS and its puppets try to cast in others' eyes when they say "Ahah! They are not like the khawaarij of Ali's time!". In any case, regardless of whether or not the label "khawaarij" needs to apply to them, it's clear from the ahadith that they are very bad news.

                      With regards to the rest of the topic, it's the usual strawmen and giving half the story, thus I find only the above to be worth replying to.

                      An interesting note I thought of the other day was that in the hadith we know khawaarij to be "kilaabu ahl al naar", the dogs from amongst the people of hellfire. But at the same time if it's read attributing the "dog" part to be of the people of hellfire, that is the people of hellfire (kuffar) in general, have dogs, and those dogs are the khawaarij, that is very fitting. Because today's khawaarij are literally the dogs of the kuffar, carrying out their bidding, keeping their puppets in power, killing Muslims fighting oppressors (be their approach correct or otherwise), the list goes on. Just like how their cousins the rawaafid have been stated to be the donkeys of the jews, these are the dogs of the same.

                      And wallahu a`lam their threats towards Gaza recently, ridiculous as they were, they are probably due to the fact that Sinai today is being almost entirely cleared of people thanks to as-sisi. Wallahu a`lam it could be so that he may establish for them a convenient "land" they can temporarily "take over" for their "Islamic state" and then attack Gaza from there. After that of course the jews can come in, tell the dog to sit down please, and end this Gaza headache once and for all and even return Sinai to themselves after having lost it to the Egyptians. After all, it has already been established what a vindictive bunch the jews are, and how they never forget or forgive, being the pettiest of creation.
                      والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                      "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                        Originally posted by circ View Post
                        bruh, get outta here. They were created by US and Israel. others can be manipulated by the Zionist-controlled and funded group all they want but I will never fall for it. I have evidence they are funded by the US, I'll make a thread about it later. ISIS are the dogs of hellfire.
                        Yes, because everything is always a American/Zionist conspiracy isn't it? Just face the fact Muslims are capable of doing these things without them being agents of the disbelievers. Muslims murdered the sahaba of the Prophet :saw: , Muslims rebelled and murdered against the rightful ruler of the Muslim s Uthman Ibn Affan [May Allah be pleased with him], they shed the blood of the household of the Prophet :saw: , they violated the sanctity of the 2 harams Mecca & Madinah.
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                        How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                        Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                          Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                          Yes, because everything is always a American/Zionist conspiracy isn't it? Just face the fact Muslims are capable of doing these things without them being agents of the disbelievers. Muslims murdered the sahaba of the Prophet :saw: , Muslims rebelled and murdered against the rightful ruler of the Muslim s Uthman Ibn Affan [May Allah be pleased with him], they shed the blood of the household of the Prophet :saw: , they violated the sanctity of the 2 harams Mecca & Madinah.
                          Oh absolutely, but in this day and age, the kuffar with all their information and resources can certainly take full advantage of the destruction caused by groups like the rawaafid and ISIS. And just like how they are responsible for paving the way for rawaafid, they do the same to other enemies of Islam, even if those enemies are ignorant Muslims. The rawaafid that the US supports and employs are often just as gung ho for "Jihaad" and "Shahaadah" as their ISIS counterparts. I can't see a single difference from where I'm standing other than that the persecution of the rawaafid towards Muslims is worse. But even then, it's not that much worse, and if ISIS does not carry out that persecution by its own hands (though it sometimes comes close), it simply allows for those who do to continue doing so and facilitates it.
                          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                          "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                            Originally posted by علي View Post
                            Oh absolutely, but in this day and age, the kuffar with all their information and resources can certainly take full advantage of the destruction caused by groups like the rawaafid and ISIS. And just like how they are responsible for paving the way for rawaafid, they do the same to other enemies of Islam, even if those enemies are ignorant Muslims. The rawaafid that the US supports and employs are often just as gung ho for "Jihaad" and "Shahaadah" as their ISIS counterparts. I can't see a single difference from where I'm standing other than that the persecution of the rawaafid towards Muslims is worse. But even then, it's not that much worse, and if ISIS does not carry out that persecution by its own hands (though it sometimes comes close), it simply allows for those who do to continue doing so and facilitates it.

                            I agree that they are exploiting the situation, but i don't believe all these silly conspiracies that the CIA & Mossad are the ones that created ISIS for the sole purpose of damaging Islam. ISIS came about and gained as much as thye did because the useless West imposed a puppet shia regime like that of Al Maliki who they were fully aware of was a hardcore Shia and rabidly Pro-Iran.....and we all know what his government did with sunnis.....
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                            How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                            Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Study on Khawarij by Sh Hussain bin Mahmoud

                              Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                              I agree that they are exploiting the situation, but i don't believe all these silly conspiracies that the CIA & Mossad are the ones that created ISIS for the sole purpose of damaging Islam. ISIS came about and gained as much as thye did because the useless West imposed a puppet shia regime like that of Al Maliki who they were fully aware of was a hardcore Shia and rabidly Pro-Iran.....and we all know what his government did with sunnis.....
                              Indeed, but they have knowledge of history and the outcomes caused by such persecution, and they played it to their advantage. It's no secret that the ISIS mentality exists amongst Muslims, just go to your local Masjid and you're bound to eventually meet at least one, but the way has been paved for them and they are most likely receiving indirect support because their creed is known to the enemy, the west has extensive and in-depth studies of every single Islamic sect they can find information on from history. And how easy it would be to disguise their support to ISIS as "Help from Allah (swt) from whence we did not expect!". Afterall, ignorance is their (ISIS') hallmark.
                              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                              "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X