Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles thread

:salams:

I've been back here for a week and still not banned.

That's pretty amazing. List something you consider a miracle on this thread.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Re: Miracles thread

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post

That's pretty amazing.
    Hallelujah. Allahu akbar. TAKBIR. ! ! .

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
      Hallelujah. Allahu akbar. TAKBIR. ! ! .
      Post your miracle here
      Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I don't believe in miracles today, only hard work.

Comment

Some guys get special license to troll then gets banned isnt that a miracle?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
            Some guys get special license to troll then gets banned isnt that a miracle?
            rephrase comment

Comment

You not being banned yet is a miracle bro

Comment

rephrase comment
                I dont wana name people but can assure its not you.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

How David Hume suggested we should consider something a miracle:
                  A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature; and as a firm and unalterable experience has established these laws, the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact, is as entire as any argument from experience can possibly be imagined. Why is it more than probable, that all men must die; that lead cannot, of itself, remain suspended in the air; that fire consumes wood, and is extinguished by water; unless it be, that these events are found agreeable to the laws of nature, and there is required a violation of these laws, or in other words, a miracle to prevent them? Nothing is esteemed a miracle, if it ever happen in the common course of nature. It is no miracle that a man, seemingly in good health, should die on a sudden: because such a kind of death, though more unusual than any other, has yet been frequently observed to happen. But it is a miracle, that a dead man should come to life; because that has never been observed in any age or country. There must, therefore, be a uniform experience against every miraculous event, otherwise the event would not merit that appellation....

The plain consequence is (and it is a general maxim worthy of our attention), 'That no testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous, than the fact, which it endeavours to establish....' When anyone tells me, that he saw a dead man restored to life, I immediately consider with myself, whether it be more probable, that this person should either deceive or be deceived, or that the fact, which he relates, should really have happened. I weigh the one miracle against the other; and according to the superiority, which I discover, I pronounce my decision, and always reject the greater miracle. If the falsehood of his testimony would be more miraculous, than the event which he relates; then, and not till then, can he pretend to command my belief or opinion.

In the foregoing reasoning we have supposed, that the testimony, upon which a miracle is founded, may possibly amount to an entire proof, and that the falsehood of that testimony would be a real prodigy: But it is easy to shew, that we have been a great deal too liberal in our concession, and that there never was a miraculous event established on so full an evidence

Comment

You showing some basic Islamic Adhab and not being foul mouthed and abusive other users you disagree with would be a miracle.

We all have things we need to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by rebuilding View Post
                      You showing some basic Islamic Adhab and not being foul mouthed and abusive other users you disagree with would be a miracle.

We all have things we need to work on.
                      Is this some example of your good manners lol falsely accusing me of something on my thread? Well that sounds like bad manners to me. Try to practice what you preach maybe? I know you can do it.

Even if what you said is true, and it isn't, the way you brought it up is retch inducingly nasty and arrogant.

We all have things we need to work on? Clearly you more than me and the evidence is right here. I suggest you start with the "do as I do AND as I SAY" it's a good non hypocritical motto to live by in life. I hope you realize how shocking your hypocrisy and nastiness is. It's amazing you can tell someone to have good manners in such a nasty and disgusting way and it is really hypocritical as well. How do you do it? I am shocked. Haven't seen as much nastiness and hypocrisy in a long time as I have from you. Ughh it's revolting. Ma'adhAllah lest I become like you.
                      Last edited by Mustafa Mahmud; 30-05-15, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
                        You not being banned yet is a miracle bro
                        I know thats what I said

Comment

Pls. I am a miracle.
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Pls. I am a miracle.
                            Indeed you are

Comment

Indeed you are
                              smh and so are you :D
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X