Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Created a blog. Ideas needed

Assalamu alikum brothers and sisters,:o

ALhamthulliah first of all i would like to say I have completed my Diploma in Islamic studies
    recently i have created a blog http://onlinemarifa.blogspot.com. here i share video lectures and pdf documents to world. Kindly visit and give me suggestions to improve the blog and also dont forget to share ur friends follow in on social networking sites like facebook,twitter, google+

I also need to know about hosting domain and website, kindly suggest some cheap way to do so. coz i have to spent my pocket money on this. Financial helps are very much welcomed if anyone think of so.

Thank you.:up:

Re: Created a blog. Ideas needed

where abouts did you complete your diploma in islamic studies if you dont mind me asking
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      where abouts did you complete your diploma in islamic studies if you dont mind me asking
      Islamic Online University

Comment

Originally posted by sulthan90 View Post
        Islamic Online University
        ok mashaallah, how did you find them
        barak allah fiq
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

barak allah fiq
          https://www.facebook.com/islamiconli...ersity?fref=ts
          and
          www.iou.edu.gm
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

sorry i wasnt entirely clear with what i meant
            #sulthan how did you find studying with them? were they good? would you recommend it to others?

Comment

barak allah fiq
              before a year i started searching in website and started it brother

Comment

#sulthan how did you find studying with them? were they good? would you recommend it to others?
                of course i strongly recommend as now alhamthulliah my understanding towards Islam is well improved. My sister is a Aaleem and yesterday when she asked me some questions . Alhamthulliah i answered it.

Comment

lol, sorry bro...
                  Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                    lol, sorry bro...
                    no worries akhi my bad
                    asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

Comment

Originally posted by sulthan90 View Post
                      of course i strongly recommend as now alhamthulliah my understanding towards Islam is well improved. My sister is a Aaleem and yesterday when she asked me some questions . Alhamthulliah i answered it.
                      are you going to go and do the bachelor with them?
                      i studied with them too, i did the diploma alhamdulilah and now im thinking about wether to continue and do the bachelor.

Comment

are you going to go and do the bachelor with them?
                        i studied with them too, i did the diploma alhamdulilah and now im thinking about wether to continue and do the bachelor.
                        Masha Allah good move brother. Insha Allah i wish to go for MA in it and in future i want to do Phd in islamic studies. now ia m doing Phd in fnance. will have to do it and find a job only then i will be able to do all these. coz money is needed for this. and brother what about my blog did u visit it.

Comment

not yet but i'll check it out inshaallah
                          good idea though akhi

Comment

not yet but i'll check it out inshaallah
                            good idea though akhi
                            need support brother kindly share it

Comment

mashaallah it looks good, keep it up

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X