Created a blog. Ideas needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Created a blog. Ideas needed

can you make the blog so that others can post vids there, that way when i come across good stuff i'll link it to you
    i dont think youve been doing this long, give it time and inshaallah people will start to subscribe
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      can you make the blog so that others can post vids there, that way when i come across good stuff i'll link it to you
      i dont think youve been doing this long, give it time and inshaallah people will start to subscribe
      thank you brother. i have arequest section may be people can send their suggestions there.

Comment

Originally posted by sulthan90 View Post
        thank you brother. i have arequest section may be people can send their suggestions there.
        ok jazak allah khair
        ever so often i come across some real gems on youtube so inshaallah ill link you
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          ok jazak allah khair
          ever so often i come across some real gems on youtube so inshaallah ill link you
          ofcourse you are most welcome.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X