Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you cry for Allah or Rasulullah SAW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you cry for Allah or Rasulullah SAW?

Assalamualaykum,

I don't mean crying til you sob, just a few tears classify as a cry. It can be tears of fear, remorse, awe, joy, love, anything. And it doesn't need to be when you're doing dhikr, praying, or making du'a. Just anything, including watching lectures or listening to nasheed. I'm just curious, I tend to feel something is wrong when my life goes too long without a cry for Allah or the Prophet SAW.
    Every 1-2 days
    33.33%
    Every 3-7 days
    33.33%
    Every 1-3 weeks
    0.00%
    Once a month or less
    33.33%
    Last edited by budi.sudaryo; 25-05-15, 03:28 PM.
    I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Re: How often do you cry for Allah or Rasulullah SAW?

Wa alaikum salam

Subhanallah, may Allah make us among those whose hearts yield with softness in remembrance of Allah and His Rasul
    Last edited by Sky Lark; 25-05-15, 04:29 PM. Reason: Changed wording.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Why would anyone reveal how much they cry?

Or is this an anonymous poll?
      There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
        Why would anyone reveal how much they cry?

Or is this an anonymous poll?
        This is anonymous.
        I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

I cry when I feel astray and lost, and when I sin and rebel.

Just like I'm feeling now, confused, astray and lost, yet I know Islam is the truth, yet I still feel lost. Then I feel like going to Hellfire, and then remember NO I don't want to. What if I die now? Then try to find myself and go back to Allah SWT, hoping He :swt: will help, as usual He does, and then I rebel again. Feel worthless and then cry. Feel good, and then say the shahadah abundantly, then feel like a hypocrite, cry because of me feeling like a hypocrite. I don't want to be of those who pretend to be muslims. So yeah, I cry in phases. Lol.
          Last edited by Serinity; 25-05-15, 04:08 PM.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X