No announcement yet.

Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    Evangelicals are the best at this. They can muster the loving caring act for a short while and their nastiness will show really quickly. Some people like AJ are capable of suppressing their rancor however it comes out when you see they are arrogant and stubborn(like AJ-that fellow is really arrogant and really stubborn.)

They throw around words like grace all the time. Their religion is a bit of a joke. They appear to be the most religious Christians but then you find their church leaders are riddled with sex scandals, using their power to abuse congregants and take money, despicable hatred and incredible love of dunya. They are also some of the most vile people on this earth when it comes to speaking. I don't know how they are capable of showing so much hatred and contempt. They are the most arrogant and self righteous of all Christians.
    I've had experience with many of them. They preach love your enemy but then discuss long enough with them or visit their sites and the hate they spew is shocking. But then they act all horrified when we are honest about not loving our enemies, lool. Hypocrisy. But a small number actually do try to be all love and no hate. Them I respect, althought i disagree with the concept of loving your enemy and letting him walk all over you, because they at least believe and make effort to implement their speech. As for the others, I would respect them more, if they ditched their little act and showed their true colours from the start.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      I've had experience with many of them. They preach love your enemy but then discuss long enough with them or visit their sites and the hate they spew is shocking. But then they act all horrified when we are honest about not loving our enemies, lool. Hypocrisy. But a small number actually do try to be all love and no hate. Them I respect, althought i disagree with the concept of loving your enemy and letting him walk all over you, because they at least believe and make effort to implement their speech. As for the others, I would respect them more, if they ditched their little act and showed their true colours from the start.
      A really.....really small number, May Allah guide them so their goodness counts.

I agree with you. Evangelicals are nasty and despicable people for the most part-I wish they are upfront about it from the beginning.

Specifically Evangelicals are the most sick of all Christians. There are other Christians that have pretty disgusting character from different denominations but Evangelicals are definitely the worst.
      Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X